Chapter 5

After healing Jackson's bruises.I decided to check on Jaebum.The hall way doesn't seem so crowded anymore.It actually seem so empty.

I face the white door just like in Jackson room.But the difference is..Its not him.I knocked.

Youngjae appeared.My eyes slowly looking inside.I saw Jaebum was looking back at me too.

"Dr.Tuan come in"Youngjae said.I felt like I broke an important moment from these two.

"I'm just here to check him"I said once I entered.I look at Jaebum who seem to be quite upset about my visit.

"Hello Jaebum.."I greeted.He just gave me a nod.Im Jaebum diagnosed with Chronic Anger.It is serious to be honest.I eyed Youngjae to leave for a second and he did.I sat down infront of Jaebum

"You did violence again"I said.My head slowly remembering every patients Jaebum had victimized because of his issue.

"I'm sorry...I just can't control myself!"He raised his voiced.I touched his shoulder to calm him down.

"I know"I said.
"You know what?"He ask and glare at me.
"its because of your sister right?"I said and slowly pull down my hand to my side.Jaebum was stunned for a moment."Did he told you?"Jaebum said with anger.I nodded my head."And you know why its because of my sister?"He ask.I nodded again and he let out a groan and hit the pillow next to him.

"I could have just killed him for what he did to my sister"He said.

"I could have just dig up his grave and spit on it for the rest of my life for making Jenny suffer like that"I look at him and his eyes suddenly showed tears."How could he?...How could he do that?"He suddenly look at me."Jenny knows he will be dangerous the reason why she actually avoided that bastard...I'm glad that she actually ended up with someone else but that jerk came to me blaming me that I took my sister away from him!"Jaebum shouted.

Its normal every session that Jaebum have it always like this.Doctors are actually scared sometimes to face this person infront of me but for once I can finally tell his wrong in some way.

"Have you ever hated Jackson for being your sister's boyfriend?.."I ask.Jaebum look at me intensely."I despise him"He said.

"But have you ever considered Jackson's feelings?

His eyes slowly look at me curiously. He scoff."That person got feelings?...you know what he had done to my sister and his family right?"He said.I nodded.But once again I ask him.

"Did you ever talk to Jackson once about his true feelings?"I snap back.Jaebum was quite and he looked at the wall instead of me.Considering Jaebum as a bestfriend he could have talked to Jackson before things  has actually gotten worse.This is what's wrong with people this days.They will look at the first picture and ignoring the second.People needs to control their emotions before there hearts could eat their minds.

"No.."Jaebum muttered softly."But I will never will..I know even if he tells me a thousand times that he regret the things he have done..There's just no way I can believe it"He told me.I look down and think for a moment.But maybe bringing their friendship back is a little bit deep to reach now.Remember that mirrors doesn't look the same after being broken.

I stood up.I grab on Jaebum's shoulder.He flinched."I hope you think that once you have done everything that you could to hurt Jackson won't bring back the way it was.Because it will never be..."With that I left and close the door.