Real Ending

Im overwhelmed really I wanna say the amount of reads that increases everyday was too much for me I wanna say thank,Im not really expecting much from this story but I guess it was good than I thought it was.

so what's with this chapter?

I have'nt really moved on with Mayday not until I want to let you know what the real ending. I changed the ending because I was scared that all of you won't like it because it was too much.

The last chapter was an alternative ending where Jackson was with Mark but its confusing because Jackson just suddenly pops out of nowhere in the park and it feels too rushed which it is.Sorry haha

But this was originally the real ending. It is draft in this story for so long and I want all of you to know the real ending

Please read.

*2 years later*

"Hyung!"

I smiled.It was Youngjae.
"How are you?" I asked. "Better...I resigned from the hospital and moved"He replied.I was suprised that Youngjae resigned.

"why?" I ask, curious. "Well since Jaebum got discharged, I don't have any reason to stay at that place so I decided to move to another hospital"I smiled."Good to hear that"I said.

He laughed "How about you hyung? Are you taking your medications well?" he asked. I sat down at the near chair. I had symptoms of hallucinations . A year of seeing Jackson everywhere was more painful. I thought I found him but I was the one who is lost. I faked a smile even though Youngjae can't see me.

"Yes, I never forget them" I lied.

" I just ate breakfast and I think I will head to the park today"I explained.
"Alone?" Youngjae asked.I smiled.
"Always"I replied.Youngjae chuckled but then paused for a bit. "You will get through it hyung...I believe in you, nice to hear that you are fine. becareful on the road okay?...Don't stay too much outside it will be cold. Even though the hallucinations are gone for months, still, don't forget your medication." I felt guilty that Youngjae was treating someone like me. I wanted to cry right after he said that

If only you know...

I was dissapointed by the short call. I wanted to tell him but Youngjae might be busy."I will,Youngjae thank you" He laughed "Im always here hyung".
then he hang up.

I place my head on top of my arms and look out the window. A sigh escape my mouth.

Alone

Always

After a short sentimental moment of thinking.I decided to finally go out to the park at mid-afternoon.With just a white sweater. I got out.

Walking my way I saw how clear the sky was. There is not a cloud. Its a beautiful sky. The world here somehow feels different. It was amazing.

I wanna be where the sky is...
I wanna be where he is...

Finally arriving at the park.I saw how people spend their day but since it was afternoon there is not much people,they probably got home. I sat down at a bench and silently compliment the red and orange hue of the sky.

Another day passed, nothing different
Being alone doesn't feel strange at all.
But I do feel empty, I guess Im still in that place.

but its alright to care about what happened in the past...

I was missing him but another day passed,I was missing him but another year passed.I tried to tell myself its alright but at the end of the day its still him...Why?