25

Youngjae...

"Hyung Hurry up" I mumbled as I started getting nervous.

Mark hyung should be back by now.
He should be back by now or with Jackson.

It wasn't a good decision to open the doors near the patients but Jaebum suprised me with his actions

"We should open it"

I was caught back that wasn't in the plan.

"W-What are you crazy! What if they see you?!" I said as I look around frantically searching for nurses and doctors.

Jaebum just smiled.He smiled with those cresent eyes.

"They won't,it will be fine plus these patients won't go far.Trust me."I felt uneasy.I was nervous.

"But what if they caught you...What if you will end up like Jackson?"I was scared.He knows he will get in trouble.

Jaebum held my hand.He held it tight.

" If I was caught...Then"He looked at me and I look back with worried eyes.

"Just be sure you'll be there to save me too"

He was stupid, he seriously opened the gate and catch the patients attention as well as the nurses and doctor. He ran like an idiot and lead the patients out.

All I can do now is pray, pray that Jaebum is gonna be alright.

As time keeps ticking I was getting more anxious.Mark hyung is still inside.I was already nervous of how long his staying but my heart instantly drop when I saw the doctors from the other mental institute walk forward towards the door.

It was Jackson's new doctor and Jackson's new nightmare.

I grab my phone and checked the date.Fuck.Its today.Today they will move Jackson out.

It can't be.It can't be this early.What about hyung?.What about Jackson?.
My head was spinning with confusion
before I could stop the doctor. I heard it.

Access Confirm

Mark...

Jackson's lips was like a drug instantly making me light headed from the first kiss.It was rough but it was love.

His hands roam my clothed body.Even with the thickest sweater his hands won't fail you to shiver under its touch.I felt high.He was like ecstasy

"Remember my kiss" He kissed me on the neck down to my chest.Making me bite my lip to hide my sounds

"Remember my touch" his hands find its way to my back and trace my spine making my skin raise and shiver.

"Remember me" then he looked at me with his dark brown eyes.It holds too many meanings.Too many vision.Too many things I cannot explain.

He hold both of my hands and place it to his chest.His heart was thumping so loud.It rang to my ear.

"Remember this feeling" He look at me strongly and I smiled. Tears fall to my eyes.I hug him tightly not wanting to let go."Always" I whispered.

Everything was perfect.Everything was fine.The earth stopped and the time froze.The only sound I hear was my heart and Jackson's.The only feeling I can feel was love and happiness.

Access Confirmed

That until I felt the earth spin and the time tick.I heard the sound of screams and the sound of anger.The feeling was lost.The feeling was cold.

It was like my greatest dream turning into my scariest nightmares...

I opened my eyes and I saw Jackson was dragged by the nurses away from me.His screams of restraint calls to me.Another tear fell.

"Are you alright? Did Jackson attacked you?"The nurse asked me but I was too numb to answer.

"J-Jackson!"I called.I tried to ran but a hand stopped me.

"Hyung don't..."Youngjae said.I persist."let go of me Youngjae...Let go of me!"I cried.Youngjae tightened his grip.The image of Jackson taken away is the only thing I can see.

"I plead the doctor he won't listen"Youngjae cried.No..No..no they will not take him.I break free from Youngjae's hold and ran out of the room.I look right and left and I heard a vehicle being started.

No

No

No!

I ran and ran until I got outside.I saw the head doctor Jinyoung saying his last goodbye to the doctor.I quickly ran and fast enough to hold on the doctor's wrists.My tears fell like a waterfall.

"Please I beg you...Don't take away Jackson"I plead and he looked at me in disgrace.

"Mark what are you doing get back inside!" Jinyoung ordered but I pleaded more.

"Please I can take care of him.Im his doctor please just don't-"

"Nurse!Nurse please get Doc.Tuan inside"

I look behind me and the nurses came.I ran to the van and knock the windows.

"Jackson!" They started to restrain me and I did everything I could to stop them.

But I was too late...

The doctor got inside and the vehicle move and never came back.
My knees weaken and I drop to the floor.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?!" Jinyoung scolded.I put my hands to my face and cry.

Remember this feeling

"If you ever put up an act like that I swear you are fired"

Remember my kisses

"And don't you even dare to go to that institute you hear me Mark?"

Remember Me

-----------------------------------------------
A/N:I am so sorry....