Chapter 23

"Remember to walk right in after they are gone"Youngjae was infront of me checking my schedules.

"Good timing,Since your patients are lesser than its before you will get in without any problem"He gave me back my schedule and I look at him.He seem so supportive about this.

"Youngjae have you ever wondered why I never get to save Jackson?"The question just slipped away from my lips and Its too late for me to take it back.

He smiled,A sincere one

"Actually from the very beggining I know you won't"He answered.
"Jackson was in the peak of healing already.He was moving on from a painful heartbreak and trying to let the guilt in...But you"He looked at me.

"You didn't notice do you?.The amount of time you have been spacing out.The amount of times Jackson's name had came out from your mouth.You were inlove" what? love?

"Jackson wasn't the danger it was you"

A knock on the door broke our conversation and both of our head turn to a certain person.

"What are you doing?"Jaebum's creased eyebrows never left his face as he entered.Youngjae smiled at the visitor.

"Nothing.Just talking,You ready?"Youngjae ask and Jaebum look at him.

"Don't waste this chance."I nodded slowly.We walk out of the room and outside of the hallways.

I was the danger

Youngjae and Jaebum walked together and I was at the back.I know this plan won't work to get Jackson out of this misery.The percentage of this succeeding would be 10% or low

But his still my patient...

"Okay you stay here and wait for the guards to walk away to look at the diversion"Youngjae said and I nodded.

"Hyung"He called.I was nervous

"Make it worth it"He lastly added and walk away with Jaebum.My heart race slightly hoping the plan would work.A minute passed and still nothing happend.

3 minutes

6 minutes

8 minutes

"Guys hurry help some of our patients got out.A nurse reported a patient open one of the doors.Hurry!"A guard shouted and the nurse together with the guards run to look at the problem.

It was time

I looked if its okay for me to walk to the door.Once again I face Jackson's door and it has been a month.Was he eating well?.Is he okay?.Tears fall on my cheeks as I checked at the code lock.

Password?

I entered my ID and it denied.I tried the hospital's only number code and glady I memorized that 11 number code I were assingned to memorize when I first worked here.

Access confirm.

The door make a click sound and it made me anxious.I hold the knob and twisted it.Breath hitched and Hearts thumping.

I opened the door and the dark room welcome me inside.I closed the door behind me and there was nothing but the covered window bringing light on the dark room.The walls ripped and torn.Bed scrambled and messy.

But I can't see him.

"J-Jackson?"I called ever so softly.I was scared and my tears won't stop.

Because I love you

I want you to only heal me...

I want you to only focus on me...

Because I want to be your only patient..

His words rang yet I can't hear his voice.Before I could say his name again.A small gush of breath behind me brought chills to my body and I closed my eyes.

"Finally..."