Chapter 15

"Where have you been?"

"Are you crazy?"

"Your in big trouble"

Those were the words that greeted me once me and Jackson were back at the hospital.Youngjae was furious.My boss shouting at me and the nurses whisper nothing but lies.

But if only they knew who is really in trouble, Who is really in danger, Who is really a problem...

My Heart...

I tried to laugh it off.I tried to plastered a smile but it was too obvious...Too late

"I knew you were gonna be important to me"

With that simple sentence.Jackson caught me off guard and instead of his walls breaking

Mine cracked

It let in something that feels odd and strange but it also dangerously feels wonderful...

"You have been spacing out the whole day.Im worried"Youngjae came inside my office and I look up from the paper that I was staring at for minutes.

"I-Im Fine" I managed to say.

Am I?

Youngjae sat down."Is there something you want to tell me?"He ask.I look at him through.
His worried and curious.I know.But even if I want to say something.I don't know the words to use.

"Nothing"I replied.

Youngjae scoff."Nothing?.Hyung you may be a psychiatrist but I know when your lying.Come on spit it out.Did something happened between you and Jackson?"He said.My eyes immediately looked down.

"There is isn't?"He added.

"Nothing happened.He did'nt attacked me.He talked to me calmly and that was it.Its just ..."I lost my words and I did'nt know what to say.What should I say?.I don't even know what I feel.

"Just?"I shook my head.

"Nothing.That's all.You should go home now.Youngjae its getting dark"I said.

He sigh and droop his shoulders."Fine whatever Im not going to push...But Hyung"He look at me.

"If There is anything you have tell me.Say it.Okay?..."I nodded."I will"I replied.

"And also becareful...Your getting too attached with that patient of yours...Someone might get the wrong idea"He reminded and stood up.

"I'll be going now.You should go home soon too....I think its going to rain."Youngjae said lastly and smiled.When his gone.I didn't notice how tense my shoulders was so I leaned back at my chair.

Releasing a relief yet tired sigh...

What is wrong with me? I rub my face.

Minutes turned to hours and I was done with my paper works also with a written letter of apologies to my boss.I took off my coat and left it on my table.I Grab my bag and walk out of my office.

The hallway was dim-lighted.So it was dark.We always do lights out because our patients are asleep.We trained them never to go out once its dark.

I massaged the back of my neck.I was tired and stressed.As I walk through the halls.My quiet steps and the silence of the place makes me think about Jackson.

Its probably nothing Mark.You were flustered that all.You can't poss-

My train of thoughts stop as soon as I heard the hard drops of rain outside the establishment.I sigh.

I did'nt brought an umbrella

How much worser does this day can get ?

I turn around just hoping I could wait till the rain stop.

As I returned through the dark halls.

A hand stopped me from walking and I drop my bag.

"Here" Even if I can't see his face.Even if Its just his hand.

I know who he is.

"Stole it from one of the nurse's bag"I turn around and now found my left hand occupied by a red umbrella

"J-Jackson" why did I stutter?

"I knew you would need it"He gave me a small smile. A smile?.
I gulped.He brush back his blonde hair.

"Go home safely Doctor...I will still need you tomorrow" He smiled again and walk away.

I stand frozen.Suprise by his actions

Once again my heart move.It ache as if cracking.Then it was beating abnormally.

I look at where Jackson was a minute ago.

Could it be?....Am I falling for Jackson?