flight

I had been imessaging toddy the whole plane ride since Virgin America has wifi. He kept badgering me on why I wanted to move all of a sudden. I just told him that i wanted a fresh start and "I missed being close to him lol". I did miss him but not enough to just up and move.

     I fell asleep for 30 minutes and then worked on my story. I hopped off the plane at LAX and texted todd and then went straight to baggage claim. I grabbed my bags and was looking for todd friend's, Heath?, car. I only knew what it looked like from todd's vlogs.

"Ivy, I missed you!" I hear Toddy yell as he embraces me in a hug. I hug him back as get a whiff of that all familiar smell of late nights with toddy. Definitely smells like nostalgia.

"I missed you too, bean head." I let go of him and finally get a good look at him. He looks like he hasn't been sleeping.

"Where's the car?" I ask toddy looking around he turns around and points and I see a tesla. Of course he came to pick me up with David; I had met David before when I came out on fall break.

I got in the front seat and realized that Zane, Scott, Heath, & Alex were all jammed in the car they all said hi except Heath. Did my sleeve slip up? Does he know something about me? Des he already not like me? I don't know what I did. Maybe I'm just overreacting.

It was a 1hr 27min drive to studio city from LAX and David gave me the aux cord. I played Twenty-One Pilots and Panic! At The Disco and some My Chemical Romance. I sang in the front seat while Scott and David head banged to the songs. Scotty said, "I love this girl already!" That made me happy the whole ride and i just kept singing.

"Let's take her to emo night!!" Zane exclaimed while screaming to Helena by MCR.

--time skip--

I unpacked and finally found my pack of cigarettes, but I didn't have a lighter. So, I went to the kitchen and used the stove to light my cigarette and went outback where I saw Heath. I didn't know he smoked. I don't watch the vlogs much if you haven't noticed.

Heath's POV

She was absolutely beautiful. Her hair was curly, down to her shoulders, and her skin a rich chocolate brown color. She dressed in jeans ripped at her knees and a white sweatshirt that had some sort of artwork on it. My god, she was absolutely gorgeous.

"Sorry, I didn't realize you were out here already, I'll leave," Ivy stated starting to walk away.

"No, stay please." I grabbed her wrist lifting her sleeve a little and saw some pretty deep, fresh cuts. I tried to lift her sleeve more but she yanked away from my grip and went out front. I tried not to assume but I know what I saw today.

Ivy's POV

I knew I couldn't run away from my past. Damn it.

Author's Note

Thanks for reading.... keep voting and sharing!!!!