Day after Day

Day 63

Heath's POV

Ivy and I have been doing a lot of little fuck it list things with Elton, but I leave tomorrow for Florida and I have this gut feeling like I shouldn't go.

Ivy's POV

I can tell Heath is regretting buying a nonrefundable plane ticket. I'll be fine. He needs to stop worrying so much. I can take care of myself. I'm not even going to be alone; Elton and Gabbie are going to be here.

Day 64

I drove him to the airport in his truck. I had to basically push him out of the car. "I'll be fine. Go have fun with your family. Call me when you land, baby." I say as he finally gets out of the car and kisses me.

When I got home Gabbie was there with a bottle of wine and some movies. This was the first time I had ever really sat and talked to her. We had a lot in common and she was so nice and so funny. I swear I almost peed twenty one times.

"Hey were are you going to sleep?" I asked?

"Umm...well Scott has the biggest and cleanest room, but like him and Kristen have sex in it." She says with a straight face and then we both burst into laughter.

"We can sleep in Heaths bed. He has a king and I actually just washed the sheets." I say in between the laughter. We put a movie on Heath's TV and both fall asleep.

Day 65

Ivy's Pov

When I woke up Gabbie was still asleep. As soon as I looked at the floor to walk to the bathroom. The entire bedroom floor was covered in cups of water. "OMFYCJH Gabbie wake up! Elton pranked us." I say looking around for a camera.

"WTHeck ELTON?!?! How are we supposed to get out?" She screams as Elton turns the corner to the room with a camera in his hand.

Elton laughs and casually says, "jump!"

It's not that that large of a gap to clear so I stand on the end of the bed and get ready to jump.

"NO YOU ARE NOT-" Gabbie is cut off as I jump to the doorway clearing all the cups but one.

I laugh when I land and Gabbie is standing on the edge of the bed looking like a lost puppy. She takes a running starts and lands two feet away from the doorway on the cups and then falls.

"Good Thing I have a lot of cushion back here." She states laughing while lying in the water on the floor.

We got dried and went down to Santa Monica. I was a lot more comfortable with my scars I wore an olive green long sleeve bathing suit top and olive green high waisted bottoms. Elton Gabbie and I just chilled the the rest of the day and then got in-n-out and came home. Not an eventful day but I had fun with my two new closest friends.

Day 66

I had to take Gabbie to the airport at 7:00am. The house was way too quiet for my liking. I took my speaker every where I went and ended up sleeping most the day. Except for at 11:00pm i started filming a makeup tutorial since I hadn't posted in a while.

Day 67

Elton made me breakfast. I woke up and next my bed was a note. He sent me on a scavenger hunt. around LA. I took big red and ended up meeting LT at LACMA in the rain room. He said he did all this for me because he was good friends with Heath and he could tell I was feeling lonely yesterday.

Day 68

Eltons POV

I want to give her a christmas eve she will not forget.

Ivy's Pov

Elton has been so nice to me lately. He makes sure that when I feel down I don't fall into bad habits.

AUTHORS NOTE
I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. I missed writing and I realized that I needed to write I'm going to try to update as much as possible. I'm so very sorry everyone. 🖤 follow me @amara2tall on ig and twitter and here on Wattpad oh and Tumblr 😁