Smoke

Day 80

Toddy's POV

Elton's court date is today. I have to sit there and watch him testify for himself claiming he not guilty. It hurts me to know that he could possibly get off on house arrest for be a sexual offender. He raped Ivy and yeah maybe here and I werent in as good of a relationship as the past but I love her. . . She is one of the best friends I have. I don't know what to do to get her back. I have been going to visit her in the middle of the night. I swear she is singing. . . well humming?!

Scotty POV

I didn't want to go to Elton's hearing. He deserves to rot in jail for what he did. He is the reason she is sitting in this hospital room fighting for her life. Instead of being in the court room, I stayed with Ivy. I promise you I'm not doctor but I don't think this is normal. Her humming is getting a lot louder. Even today before I left I grabbed and kissed her hand. She squeezed my hand! THE NURSE THINKS IM CRAZY BUT I SWEAR I KNOW WHAT I FELT!!!

Ivy's POV
I am trying with all my might to wake up. Im getting closer to this figure but it is still sooo blurry. It's him though I know it. . . I miss the smell of him. Lately when he comes the smell of smoke is stronger than ever. . . Oh how I wish he would quit. I need him and if I could just feel his touch and smell him. I know I could wake up.

Sorry miss y'all please share and vote my story.
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR 13K READS. AAHHH THATS CRAZY. I wanna hear yalls ideas or what you think keep commenting or hmu on twitter or Instagram @amara2tall and subscribe to my YouTube Amara Hill