Promises

Ivy's POV

Day 40
     I've been in this place for 1 month and a week. I'm supposed to get out soon. I'm honestly going to miss this place; it makes me feel like the world is worth living in.

Heath's POV
Day 41
      I brought her vlog camera and her cellphone and a gift of things I bought for her while she was in the hospital.
11:59am
       She signed herself out and kissed me for the first time in a month and a week.
        In the car I gave her the bag of gifts. She loved them. It was mostly makeup since a lot of products she liked she didn't have.

Ivy's POV
      I opened the bag and he had bought me the Kat Von D foundation, sigma holographic lip glosses, Anastasia glow kit & dipbrow in chocolate, Tarte sweet peach pallet, Kylie lip kit in 3 neutral and 3 red colors, Sacha buttercup setting powered and two sets of brushes from Bh cosmetics. I kissed him on the cheek, "Babe you didn't have to get me all of this."

Heath's POV
       The smile on her face was unlike anything I'd ever seen. She was genuinely happy.
When we got home we went to her room to set up all of her stuff and then laid on the bed. I looked at her eyes and saw a sparkle that wasn't there before. I kissed her and she kissed me back. She moved straddling me. I took off her shirt and bra, as she took off my shirt. We started undressing each other more until. There was nothing left to take off.
We laid next to each other our legs tangled and her head on my bare chest. She just listened to my breathing and my heartbeat. Laying there I drew small circles on her back.
I stood up and told her to get ready by 6:00 because I'm taking her to dinner. I got dressed and kissed her one last time. I went to my room and took a shower. I was wearing a long sleeve dress shirt and slacks with dress shoes. As I walked out of the room, I reached in my nightstand draw and grabbed the pandora ring I bought her.

I threw the box in my pocket and headed to the car

We arrived at Fleming's Steakhouse.It was expensive but I would buy my baby the world if I could. We were seated in a both in the corner. We both then ordered our meals. Throughout dinner Ivy talked about the hospital, all the books she read, the things she wrote, and the people she met.

"We got time where we could do things to occupy our minds. Violet and I learned ukulele. Can you take me to get one?" She waits my response.

"Yeah, baby, of course." I say kissing her cheek.

We had ordered a lava cake. Which I ate most of. I've never been more content with a person. While she was finishing the dessert I pulled out the box and just put it in front of her.

"What is this?" Ivy asks.

"Don't worry! I am not some crazy guy who after a few months is sitting here about to propose." I say in a joking tone as a sigh of relief goes across her face.

"This is a beautiful ring, but what is it for? You didn't have to buy me anything else." She states looking at the ring.

"It's a promise ring. I'm promising you some things. I promise to always love you no matter what. I promise to always treat you like a queen. I promise to always get you food. I promise to never hurt you. I promise to be your everything and more." I say as i place the ring on her ring finger. "I love you and I hope to one day replace it with an engagement ring, but I'm not giving you anymore hints on that," I kiss her cheek and laugh.

"I love you so much, baby," She says as welling up with tears.

Day 43

Heath's POV

Ivy and I have been closer than ever lately and its almost Christmas time. However, I know she does not want to go to Florida with me. She made plans to go to Toddy's family's house on Christmas. I hadn't told her that I was leaving yet. She would be here alone. I know she is a different person now, but I'm still scared to leave her.

"Ivy, baby, Can we talk?" I state walking in her room.

"Sure, Heath, what's up?" She asks looking a little concerned.

"Don't worry it's nothing bad.My dad is having surgery the week before Christmas; so in 5 days. My mom needs me to help take care of him. Do you think you'll be fine here by yourself for a week?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yeah I'll be fine. I'll just go hangout with Todd's mom or something if I get bad again. But remember I'm fine now." She says with a smile on her face as she gets up to kiss me.

"Well you shouldn't be to lonely Gabbie will be here for the first two days I'm gone and Elton will be here the whole week since he can't get back home for Christmas and him and his girlfriend had a falling out." I say reassuring her.

"I'll be fine. When will you be back?" She asks.

"Ummm....Christmas morning, because I wouldn't miss my first Christmas with my baby." I kiss her and smile into her lips.

A/N: thanks for reading <3 I'll be uploading more soon.

And drama is coming!!

What will happen when Heath leaves??