Scars

Heath's POV
I finished my cigarette and racked my brain of other possible ways she could have obtained those cuts but the same horrifying ideal kept popping up in my head. Is she cutting herself? Was she cutting herself? Does Toddy know?!

I rushed to Toddy's room not bothering to knock before I went in. I was on a mission. If she was hurting I wanted to help.

"Is she cutting herself, Toddy?" I somewhat yell.

Toddy stammers, "Th-That's not for me to tell you, however she's been through some h-hard times ever since she was 13."

"That's not an answer Toddy. JuSt TeLL ME!!" I was angry at this point and stormed out to find Ivy. I needed answers. This girls was beautiful and I wanted better for her.

Ivy's Pov

I was in my room trying not to think about my interaction with Heath and looking at reversed Twenty-One Pilots lyric videos.

"DONTT LET ME BEEEEE-' I was singing goner as Heath stormed in my room turning off my speaker. It looked like there was hurt in his eyes.

"Are you okay? Are you hurting? I think you're beautiful. Can I help you?" Heath sounded vulnerable and it was kind of cute.

"Yes, I cut myself if that is what you're asking. No, I don't need help. I'll tell you about my past another day, but please leave it in the past." I exclaimed trying not to look him in the eyes.

"Look at my eyes, Ivy. I care about you. I like you, babygirl. It hurts me to see you hurting." He says this as I look at the helplessness in his eyes. He opened the door and walked out.

Right before he walked out I said, "Thank you, for calling me beautiful." he turned around and smiled and I said, "I think I like you, too."

****time skip****

Ivy's POV

I'm scared to fall for Heath. Love scares me. I've been hurt by so many people before. The only person who has been in my life the longest and not hurt me is Toddy.

What if Heath hurts me? What if I can't love him back?

I go to Toddy's room and just lay down and rest my head on his stomach. He just looked at me and let me lay there until I was ready to talk. 20 minutes later, I sat up and started to ramble about Heath and how he felt about me and how he flipped out about my cuts. All of a sudden, Toddy lifted my sleeve and just got up an walked out. He had a look of disappointment on his face. I don't know what I did wrong.

-------------
Thank you so much for reading I'm uploading as much as possible. Keep voting and sharing please😋

Follow my ig and twitter @amara2tall