The date

Ivy's POV

     "And this is the part in the movie where I kill you...No just kidding. But I hope you like it." Heath said as he untied and took off my blindfold. I looked around and saw christmas lights lit around the trees were the sheet was to project the movie. I turned around to hug him as a thank you and as I pulled away from the hug I looked him in the eye feeling the tension between us I leaned in for the kiss but I pulled away just enough so that I could feel his breath on my lips.
      I spoke onto his lips, "I don't want to-". I was cut off by his lips against mine. We parted from the kiss. "hurt you", I finished stating.
     "You're not going to hurt me," Heath stated grabbing blankets out of the car along with some snickerdoodle cookies.

     In that moment I forgot everything and I was genuinely happy. Heath made me forget everything. We watched my favorite movie, Coraline, and cuddled in the bed of his truck. I pretty sure that I ate most of the cookies in the pack but whatever they are my favorite. When the movie was over it was 3:47am.
     For the first time in a long time I was up past 2am and I wasn't on the verge of killing myself. That's a milestone for me, considering the fact that I thought I was going to end up in a spiraling pit of depression. Maybe I won't hurt heath. Maybe he'll help me. I guess we'll see but time will tell.
We stayed up talking and looking at the stars until around 6:40am and saw the sun slowly coming up over the horizon. Heath had already cleaned everything up from that night, so after the sun rose we headed back to the house. On the car ride home I fell asleep until he woke me up by putting a bag of Taco Bell in my lap.
     "I ordered your favorite. Mexican pizza combo with a Baja blast." He stated as I kissed him on his cheek thanking him for such a great time. Because of traffic we didn't get home until 9:42am.

     "Well I'm going to go take a nap." Heath said as he was getting out of the car to come open mine.
     "Carry me pleeeeeaaasssseeeee." I begged as he moaned and picked me up to take me to my room, with little argument.
     "PLEASE stay with." I grabbed his shirt before he could let go of me and leave me on the bed.
     "Okay, Princess. I'll stay." He climbed in the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe with myself in his arms.

      By the time I woke up it was 2:30pm and I needed to change & wash my face. I did my whole skincare routine since I had had my makeup on for such a long time. I had my eyes closed as I was putting on a hydrating mask and I felt hands grip around my waist. I was startled at first but realized it was Heath. Are we moving too fast? I like him a lot.

     I turned around and kissed him. A few kisses can't hurt. Right??

Author's Note
Wow thanks for all the love on this story. Sorry for the slow updates a lot is happening but hopefully we can get to 500 reads soon. Thank you all so much keep voting and commenting. I love hearing from y'all.
FOLLOW me on twitter and Instagram @amara2tall