...emotional torture...

Day 78 

Ivy's POV 

It's not an out of body experience anymore and I wish it was. My memory is getting bad. I can't remember the way my mom looks like. I don't want that to happen and i just keep singing Goner by Twenty one Pilots. Everything is dark; but in the distance I can see his face. Well I think it's him. I can barely remember what he feels like what his nose looks like. I know his eyes are brown but I'm having a hard time picturing it. I want to die remembering him not forgetting him. 

Heath's POV

I can't do this anymore. I want her to hold on but not for me, for herself. I love her to death, but I hate seeing her like this. "Ivy if you can hear me please i'll be okay if you let go. I just love you so much. And I will miss you." I start to sob as i kiss her forehead and run out to the bathroom. On my way I see scotty coming out of the elevator.

Scotty's POV 

She is still in there. When I am alone with her I can hear her. Not like she is talking but like a silent kind of hum. I can only hear it if i literally stand there with my ear to her lips. She is still in there and she will pull through. I just hope she pulls through soon. I don't know how much more of this Heath can take. 

A lot of the chapters are going to be short from now on because it is just day by day. But what do you think? Will she wake up. Dont froget to vote comment and share. Thank you soooooooooo much for still reading my story I really appreaciate it. I will be trying to update. but my writers block has been so bad lately. 

twitter/ insta: amara2tall