Mental?

Heath's POV

I woke up every hour that night from the time I went to sleep 4:03am to 8:00am when I finally got out of bed. Ivy was still asleep. She slept with her thumb in her mouth which I thought was the cutest thing because last time we slept together she didn't. As soon as I got up I went to the washer and put her clothes from last night in the dryer. I went to her room and got her a long sleeve and underwear and a pair of my sweats she had borrowed and put them on the end of the bed for when she woke up. I then went to the kitchen to make breakfast and figure out what to do about Ivy.

"Where is Ivy?" Toddy asked with a look of concern on his face.

"She is in my room sleeping she had a pretty rough night last night."

"Is she okay? Does she need me?" Toddy asked.

"Oh, what so now you care about her and want to hear from her?" I stated and toddy just looked down, his whole face turning beet red.

I finished making breakfast, ate mine, and took Ivy her's. When I got there she was awake and changed but just sitting there staring at me.  She would not say a word to me but she ate and that was a good sign, right? I grabbed told her to do her to get in the truck or I'll carry her to the truck.

I drove to Gateways Behavioral hospital and just parked the car.

"I'm not going to make you get help. You have to want to get help. I'll bring you here everyday until you get out of the car but eventually you have to get help babygirl. I'll come visit you. But do what is best for you not what you think I or Toddy want." I stated and she just nervously scratched away the dead skin on the side of her thumb by her nail. She did not say a word but we sat there for 3 hours and she did not get out of the car. I really hope this works.

Sorry this is so short thank you so much for reading.