Car rides

Ivy's POV  

I couldn't leave Toddy's room until I knew why he was mad.

"Come on. We're going on an adventure." Heath came into Toddy's room with a suspicious grin on his face.

"I can't leave....It's 11:00pm and I'm waiting for Toddy." I said this as I sat up from laying in the fetal position. His voice immediately snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Toddy isn't here. He left slamming doors and cussing under his breath. I don't know why he was so mad." Heath stated and it broke my heart because Todd never gets this mad. Was this because of me?

"Okay, let's go on your  adventure!" I say trying to take my mind off of how crappy my day has been.

"I'll meet you in the car in 15 minutes." I stated as he walked away smiling.I went to get ready quickly. I put my hair into two afro puffs leaving out my curly bangs. I threw on my high-waisted medium, light colored ripped jeans with black long sleeve body suit that snaps at the bottom and my olive long jacket. I only had to touch up my makeup a little bit because I had done it earlier in the day.

I walked out to the car and Heath was already there putting something in the back seat, however I didn't get to know what it was. I did see blankets tho.

He lets me play the music, since he says it is a long drive to wherever we are going. I pull up my apple music and play my "Bangerz" playlist because I'm not in the mood to listen to MCR also I know Heath doesn't like MCR or Twenty-One Pilots.

"If this your chick than why she textin' me? Why she keep calling my phone speaking sexually? Everytime I'm out why she stressin' me? You call her Stephanie, I call her Head-phanie." I rap at Heath as he glances over at me every chance he gets. I was happy to be with him!

Heath's POV

She's so beautiful. I hope she likes our adventure.

I'm taking her to where I set up our own drive in movie. We are going to sit in the bed of my truck and watch the movies off my phone connected to a projector that will show them on the white screen I set up earlier in the day. This spot overlooked the whole city and the lights were almost as beautiful as her.

"YOU DESERVE BETTER GIRL. WE SHOUD BE TOGETHER GIRL, BABY. YOUUUU SHOOUULDD LET ME LOOOVEEE YOUUUUUU. LET ME BE THE ONE TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT AND NEED!" I sing at the top of my lungs as she sc me. We still had another 15 minutes to drive. I love being with her.

Ivy's POV
I wonder where he's taking me. Maybe he's just going to kill me? Hahaha lol, he wouldn't, right??

Heaths POV
I pulled over and blindfolded her so she couldn't guess were we were going. I really hope she likes her surprise. Maybe tonight will be the night that starts it all.

Authors note
I'll do the date in the next update. Sorry it took so long I've been studying for finals but I'll update more soon. Keep voting and sharing please🤘🏽🌞. I also posted my first YouTube video. Please go like and subscribe I'll be posting more soon.
https://youtu.be/J6qWMSJ7IBg