Let's talk about it?

Heath's POV

Day 2
I woke up with her next to me. She woke up screaming last night but still won't talk to me at all. After the nightmare she cried herself to sleep and cuddled deeper into me. I could feel her tears fall and hit my chest. It broke my heart seeing her like this.
I woke up got dressed and took her to get breakfast and then to sit in the parking lot of the hospital. Once in the parking lot I turned off the music and ate my food. My rule was that once in the parking lot no phones or music. Nothing to distract her from her thoughts.
I asked her a lot of yes or no questions today since she wasn't talking to me. Surprisingly, she answered me with the most communication from her since that night; a head shake yes or no. She wouldn't even give me that when I asked if she wanted her eggs over easy. The questions were more for me.

"Were you trying to kill yourself that night?"I asked.
Ivy gave me a head shake no.

"Did you want to die though? Like after the blood was building up...." I asked trying not to look at her.
Ivy took a while to respond and then gave a head shake yes.

"Because of your family?" I ask.
She puts up her hand and does the so-so sign.

"Because of me?" I ask.
She violently shakes her head no and a tiny part of me is able to breathe again.

"Because of yourself?"I ask looking at her eyes.
Ivy shakes her head yes slowly and I wipe away her tears. I kiss her forehead. And start driving away.

I guess we got somewhere today. At least she is kind of communicating with me.
We head home and she sits on the couch to watch teen wolf. I took her to the premiere of Me, Earl, and the dying girl since TFIL got invited. Before that night she'd been raving about how it was her favorite book and she couldn't wait for the movie. She had always said, "Of course the book is always going to be better than the movie!" Damn, I missed hearing her voice. David came over to take us with him and Liza in the tesla since Elton was back home and couldn't come with us to the premiere and I had 4 tickets.
"Babe come one we are going to be late!" I yell opening the front door. I stopped as soon as I saw her. She looked beautiful. She was wearing a long black princess skirt with a black long sleeve velvet turtle neck crop top. Her make up was beautiful. She had a dark seductive lip with a sultry eyeshadow combination. She was so hot. Her hair straightened and in a half up half down with her bangs out. She was absolutely gorgeous.

Ivy's POV
I walked out. I was excited as hell to see this movie. I got all dolled up and walked out. I saw Heath as soon as I turned the corner. I'd never seen him dressed so nicely.  His hair was slicked back and his facial had cut nice and straight. His suit was all black and he had on a black velvet tie and handkerchief combination. He was so fine. I kissed him on my way out and couldn't keep my eyes off of him. David and Heath sat in the front and Liza and I in the back. Before that night Liza was one person I was close to and I could talk to about relationship stuff.

She texted me and said
Liza: I heard you're not talking.
I replied to her Text saying
Ivy: yeah I just need some time to think. Not talking helps me keep to myself.
Liza: well you know you don't have to not talk to keep to your self. Everyone will give you space if you ask for it. 😘
Ivy: Thanks I didn't think about that. I'll talk to Heath tonight. You're  the best Liza, bby😂😘.
Liza: I know, I know💕

When we got out of the car. I grabbed heaths hand and said I love you babe😘.

Heath's POV
I stopped dead in my tracks and kissed her.
"I love you too" I say continuing to walk to the red carpet. My mind was racing.
When we got to the red carpet all the YouTube based interviewers asked us questions.

Ivy's POV
There were so many people. Asking questions about us and my YouTube channel just hitting 300,000 subscribers. I tried to breathe but it felt like no air would come into my lungs. Heath noticed I was starting to hyperventilate and took me to the side and got me to breathe. He grabbed my hand and drew circles in my palm which calmed me down. I answered everyone's questions. And we got to the last interview and he asked Heath questions about TFIL and then came to me and asked how come I haven't posted in a month and a half? Why in one of David's Instagram pictures you can see the scars on my arms? Why I moved to LA? This caused me to start hyperventilating again and I ran off to our seats. But Heath didn't follow me.

Heath's POV
I punched him in the nose... David grabbed me and held me back leaving his interviews to take me inside.

"What were you thinking?" David asks looking like an upset father.
"I wasn't. It's just he was asking her all these questions. And I just go-got her back. I don't want to lose her again."
David hugs me, "Bro, you know that's not how we handle things. Sure he hurt her but social media is the only way to combat social media. We use our following to show him he was wrong. But stop worrying; she is okay. Liza followed her when she ran off.

We watched the movie and I could tell Ivy was loving it. She started crying in the end (obviously) and cuddled closer to me. When we got home and laid in bed we just laid next to each other.

At around 11:58pm I kissed her more passionately then ever before with her sitting on top of me.

12:00am
We whispered our "I love you"'s between kisses catching out breath.

What will tomorrow bring I guess we will have to wait to find out. Sorry about the not posting anything a lot happened and I'm trying to get everything under control and it is kind of hard. I promise I'll try to be more committed to writing. Sorry for typos. FOLLOW me @amara2tall on Instagram and twitter.