Chapter 4-Love and War.

A/N: so y'all know I post on Tuesday and Saturdays......but it's New Years! So why not!

Enjoy!

-A

********************

Chapter 4-Love and War.

Clint, Natasha, and FitzSimmons immediately became friends. After an hour (still no sign of Fury, or dad for that matter,) of Tony and I explaining what's gone on during the past year, we all sat down to hear Clint and Nat's side of the story.

Clint and Nat don't look to different. I mean, Clint has a beard, (not a long one. It's more like scruff.) And Natasha's red curly hair is past her shoulders now.

"Obviously they didn't tell us we were in Iceland, we figured that out on our own. We were allowed out into a small town, whose name I still can't pronounce, twice a week," Clint says.

"You were let outside?" I ask, "I didn't see the sun for a whole year!"

"What? Fury is going to hear from me, Christy. We trained a ton, since besides going to the movies, it was all we could do," Nat says.

"You went to the movies?" I yell.

"And ice skating," Clint says.

"I've Skat.....man why couldn't I go to Iceland with you?" I ask.

"Yesterday Fury alerted us that we were needed at Stark Towers. Hill came to Iceland and brought us back into the States. She didn't tell us you would be here," Nat says.

Hill brought them, I wondered where she went. Actually where is dad?

"You didn't miss me?" Tony asks.

"Who would miss you, Stark?" Clint asks.

"Anyway, for the past twenty-four hours we have been flying, driving, and scuba-diving our way here," Nat says.

"You went scuba-diving?" Simmons asks.

"No, that was a joke," Natasha and Clint laugh.

Wait a second, Clint and Natasha laughing. At the same time? Loudly? In front of people? Something is seriously fishy here. Maybe that's just me? I really should take a shower or something.

"-Y, Christy? Christy?" Tony says, "are you okay?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah. What's up?" I ask.

"Don't worry about her, Stark, she has a tendency to zone out," Clint says.

"I do n.....yeah I do. Sorry, Tony," I say.

"So if Fury split your guys up, why is he bringing you back together?" Agent Ward asks.

"Because of him," says Fury.

Huh I didn't even see Fury walk in. Wait who is 'him?'

Tony's TV automatically turns on, showing us a picture of S.H.I.E.L.D's third most want criminal.

Electro.

Wait Electro? I thought that was.....

"This is Electro. Super-villian. Power, electricity. He can fry you like a bug," Fury says.

"So he's like Christy?" Skye asks.

"No, Christy can't shoot pure energy out of her fingers," Emma says to Sky.

Skye and Emma are best friends now, it's a wonder they still talk to me.

"I can absorb it," I say.