Chapter 10-The Wrong Villain.

Why are flamingos' pink? Can I buy a flamingo as a pet? Why did I just that question. Why am I even talking. I'm not even talking I'm thinking!

I had a terrible dream last night. I dreamed that the guys from S.H.I.E.L.D were fighting over me. Wait it's gets crazier. Then a guy in a black suit jumped into the Helicarier and drug me out the other side. Could these dreams get any wilder?

I open my eyes.

That wasn't a dream.

And I'm still kidnaped. I look around my surroundings. The room is dark except a light on me and a few lights across the ceiling and the room. Looks like a warehouse, minus a million boxes that are normally in warehouses. But computers line the back walls, and that scares me.

Also, the room looks surprisingly familiar. But I've never seen this place in my life. Or...have I?

I have to get out of here. When I attempt to pull my hands up, they remain firmly on the chair that I sit on. Great, now my hand are tied. Literally my hands are tied to the metal chair. Did I mention it's freezing in here, and I'm in a short sleeve shirt. No, okay. I try to move my legs. Nope, tied to the chair as well.

My head throbs really bad from hitting the wall when that man threw me out of the Helicarier. I'm sure there's a bruise or bump there.

This is fantastic. Good job, Christy, good job. You just had to pick today to get kidnapped.

A man laughs in front of me. He stands in the darkness so I can't see him at all.

"We planned to abduct you from your room, but since your Avenger friends started bickering over you, we had to change our strategy," the man says.

His voice is cold and British. It also sounds familiar. Could this get any weirder?

The man steps into the light. It's...

"Loki?" I ask.

Oh yeah, a lot weirder.

Loki smirks at me.

"But...you...and...I-I-I," I stumble for words, "You're supposed to be on our side. The good guy side," I finally say.

"How did you come to that conclusion?" Loki asks.

"I saw you. I mean right before I was brutally tossed out of the Helicarier. Thank you for that," I say.

"You mean the decoy of myself that I placed on the Helicarier?" Loki asks.

"So the Loki I knew (I only knew him for a day and a half,) was a robot, a fake, a decoy?" I ask.

"Yes, as you humans' call it. I sent a robot version of myself to infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D's Helicarier and locate you," Loki says crossing his arms.

I then notice the difference between the Loki I met yesterday and this Loki. This Loki has streaks of green in his jet black hair and is wearing an all black suit.

The 'robot' Loki that I met on the Helicarier wore green, not black. He didn't have green hair either.

"So you're evil?" I ask.

"Yes," Loki replies.

"This is your hideout?" I question again.

"Yes."

"You are not good. You will never be good, and you tricked S.H.I.E.L.D and made them think you were good?"

"Yes."