Chater-12-I get Caught

Chapter 12-I get Caught.

I take a step back,
"What do you mean?"

Act casual, Christy. Actually, act your scared innocent self.

"I know your true intentions, Christy," Loki says.

"I don't know what your talking about," I say.

"Of course you do, I can read minds. Not that you would remember that," Loki smirks.

No way. He can read minds? Sorta like.....no Christy don't think her name. I can't take any changes with Loki. I have to do this. Don't think.

"You tricked me!" I yell.

"What?" He orders.

"You tricked me into putting that spell on my friends!" I scream.

Loki looks shocked,
"They actually drank it?"

I start to cry. It's not hard because I really am mad at Loki.

"Of course! Now one of the worlds greatest heroes is under your control!" I yell at Loki, "you kidnapped this girl, who you thought was me, and forced her to join you!" I cry.

Loki glances at Beka, her face is placid.

"Take Christy to her room," Loki orders one of the guards, "Keep her there. No one goes in no one goes out."

The burly guard grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room. Loki remains with Beka and another guard.

I don't think until the guard shoves me into my room. There is a massive bed in the center with a dark green mattress. Gold colored furniture lines the room while a pink (Loki has horrible coloring schemes,) rug sits in front of the bed.

Now that I can think clearly without someone reading my mind.

Loki still thinks that Peter and Beka are under his command. He knows that I tried to stop them from taking the spell but from their reactions he thinks they are real.

Rebekah has telepathy? Major mind reading skills. Why didn't she tell me sooner? I guess that's not something you tell everyone. Does Loki know her ability? It's his fault she has this power. Man I wish I had super powers....

I pace the room slowly.

Peter can't do much, except swing on walls. Even at that, he may be to wounded to work.

What will Loki do with me? Considering he left me in this stupendous room, his intentions can't be good.

Bait? Maybe. He could hold me for ransom? But who would want me? S.H.I.E.L.D maybe. No. They haven't come for me yet, so I guess they don't care.

Why does Loki care?

Peter and Beka did an amazing job of acting. I just hope they keep it up. Loki's not stupid.

But neither am I.

What to do what to do. Loki's keeping me for a purpose. That I know.

I glance around the room.

No windows. I am probably ten feet underground so digging is out of the question. Also, what would I use as a shovel?

I step inside the bathroom. No electronics such as hair dryers, curlers, or straighteners. Smart move.

I open the drawer in under the sink. I smile because Loki doesn't know a girls most dangerous weapon.

Bobby pins.

Hundreds of them sit in the drawer in front of me. Grabbing three of them I run to the door.

Locked. Just like I thought.