Chapter 9-I hit a wall.

So I've been trying to make my chapters longer.....sooooo this one will be extra long! Yeah!!!

-AnnaBeth

Chapter 9-I hit a wall.

I thought we were going to die.

When Natasha told Pepper the news about her and Clint, Pepper started squealing so loud that I just knew the building was going to fall apart. Also, I'm 77% sure that she broke a glass in the kitchen with her high-pitch scream.

"Oh Natasha! A secret marriage and now a baby! Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Pepper asks.

"That's the point of a 'secret.' It's supposed to stay secret," Nat says.

My stomach growls again.

"Oh my stars! You must be starving. Both of you," Pepper says winking at Natasha in particular.

"A little," Nat says.

Pepper stands and adjusts her pencil skirt and blouse,
"What will you have," she asks walking into the kitchen.

"What do you have?" Nat asks.

"Everything," Pepper smirks.

"Oh yeah, forgot about the millionaire status," Natasha laughs, "I will have chocolate ice cream....with grape jelly topping, and a pickle."

Pepper and I stare at her. I may not remember anything but that meal combo just sounds ridiculous.

"A little hungry? Okay, anything else?" Pepper laughs pulling out the ice-cream.

"Umm, yes. Add some olives. On the side," Natasha adds.

"That's the way to take on cravings," Pepper shakes her head as she begins making Nat's....whatever you call it, "Anything for you, Christy? I make a mean pizza," Pepper says.

"Pizza?" I ask.

Pepper looks at Natasha,
"Pizza it is."

"Are you sure it's not to much trouble?' Nat asks.

"Girls, when I say I make a mean pizza, I simply mean pulling out a frozen pizza and sticking it in the oven," Pepper answers.

"Great!" Nat says.

"Cheese or Pepperoni?" Pepper asks us.

"Cheese," Nat says.

Pepper reaches into the fridge and pulls out a large box, which I'm guessing is the pizza, and sticks it in what I'm assuming is the oven.

"So Christy, what happened?" Pepper asks.

By the time Natasha is done telling Pepper why my memories were erased, our pizza is done.

"This is the best thing I have ever tasted!" I yell when i take a bite of the pizza Pepper handed me.

The other girls laugh.

"I'm so sorry, Christy," Pepper says.

"I guess it's not to bad because...I can't remember anything," I say taking another bite of this heavenly pizza.

"How upset is Steve?" Pepper asks.

"Who? Oh Steve, the blonde guy, I don't really know him that well," I say.

"He is devastated," Natasha says.

He is? I know he was crying but I didn't think he cared. Or devastated.

"Can it be fixed?" Pepper asks.

"No. We don't have a cure as of right now," Nat says.

We sit eating our pizza, (and grape jelly ice-cream,) in silence.