Chapter 15-Trust and Pizza.

A/N: Y'all's comments...❤❤❤❤ thank you so much!! I'm still really sorry my IPod/Wattpad won't let me reply:)

Enjoy!

-AnnaBeth

*****************************

Chapter 15-Trust and Pizza.

Let me just get one thing straight. First of, when I tripped earlier and my wig fell off, no one noticed. Second, I constantly say things only Christy would say, and third, we were in a battle! Yet, they didn't realize it was me until Fury called us?

In a way, Emma's costume was amazing. But on the other hand...

Hurtful.

"I can't believe you tricked us, Christy!" Tony yells.

Steve is just as mad but he doesn't take it out on me,
"Mr.Stark, we can't dwell on Christy's mistake. All that matters now is stopping Loki."

"No," Agent May says slowly making her way closer to me, "I knew there was something up with you. But I let it slide. How could you violate against S.H.I.E.L.D's code of conduct?" She asks.

"We have a code of conduct?" Ward asks.

"Look, Christy had a good reason for doing this. Trust me," Clint says.

"What makes you think that?" Derrick asks.

"Because...I knew," Clint says.

"You knew Christy wasn't Emma? And you didn't tell us?" May yells crossing her arms.

"Look we just have to trust...."

"Stop, Clint. Just stop. You should have told us immediately. Christy..." Tony says pausing when he comes to me name.

"I'm dead when we get back to S.H.I.E.L.D aren't I?" I ask.

"You think? You went directly against Director Fury's orders," May says.

"What are you yelling all about?" Beka asks, one eye open as she lays limp in Ward's arms, "Hey, Christy. When did you get....oh girl...," she tries to escape from Ward's grasp, failing, "You are in so much trouble."

Beka starts to laugh.

"What's her deal?" Derrick asks.

"She's a telepathic. Beka can read your minds," I say smiling.

Everyone's angry face suddenly turns into worry.

"So she knows?" Tony asks.

"I gave her a seven second explanation up here," I say pointing to my brain.

"Wow," Steve says.

"Yeah. Be careful what you think around this chic," I say.

Derrick instantly turns red, making Beka laugh harder.

"What?" Ward asks.

"Who is Emma?" Beka asks, "because whoever she is....."

"Please stop," Derrick says.

"No continue," Tony says.

"Anyway, Emma is gong to find out that Agent Derrick set up a date for them at NYC Pizzeria next Friday afternoon. Emma's favorite restaurant?" Beka assumes.

"Can we knock her out again?" Derrick asks.

I begin to laugh as well. He really does like her. This isn't really the time but it did take the attention off of me.