Chapter 11-The Master Plan.

So I realized I had been spelling Skye's name wrong...it's Skye not Sky......don't worry I went back and fixed it:)

Carry on!

-AnnaBeth

***************************

Chapter 11-The Master Plan.

Step one of my plan is complete. Make Loki believe that I'm on his team. It's been two weeks and the Avengers still have not even tried to rescue us. I guess it's up to me.

I pace the throne room in my new (go figure) green dress that Loki had prepared for me. Apparently New York clothes and toms were 'improper for taking over the world.'

Besides being green, this new 'Loki' dress is long sleeved, hits the floor, and has a minor train. Green sapphires line the hemming around the bottom and top of the dress. If I wasn't supposed to be working with a crazy lunatic take over the world type guy, I might love the gown.

I have to wear black flats or the dress will be to short. Enough about the dress, Christy!

Loki strides into the room. Thankfully he moved Peter and Beka into new (separate) cells. They're much nicer then the old ones, and they get three meals a day. He hasn't allowed me to see them but Loki promises they are fine. Boom-point Christy.

"Loki..." I pause because Loki looks angry.

I mean really angry.

"you okay?" I ask him instead.

He stops, realizing his grumpy face, then hids it with a smile,

"I am absolutely grand, Christy," Loki says.

I know he's lying but I'm supposed to be playing 'dumb,' so I smile and say,

"Alright."

Loki strides to his throne and drops himself harshly into the seat. Sighing I gracefully walk to his side.

"I think we need a new interior decorator," I say.

Loki places a hand on his forehead.

"I think a little white or gold would really make this place pop. Also, can we get rid of the bright green rug? It clashes with the lights," I say trying to keep the mood light.

"Do whatever you would like," Loki mutters.

That is not like the Loki i've know for the past two weeks.

"Okay, um, you could use a new look to, Loki. I mean, the black is.....interesting....but you need a look that says, 'Hello world, I'm Loki Laufeyson, and I'm taking over your relm!' That would be stupendous," I laugh.

Loki crosses his arms. I've learned Loki's back story in the past weeks. He's not a son of Odin but a son of Laufey. Who would've thought?

"Any the crazy unicorn reindeer headdress you got going on....not really intimidating. I think that if you removed the whatever you want to call it hat, and replace it with spiked hair or something. Yeah, people would freak," I say.

"Are you normally this talkative?" Loki asks, clearly annoyed.

"Only when I'm bored," I say.

"Interesting," Loki says.

"Look when are we gonna do the whole, take over the world thing, instead of standing around. You must have some master plan," I say.

"I suppose I may tell you my plan," Loki grins as he stands, "walk with me."

So I do.

Loki stands behind his throne.

"What'tare ya doin?" I ask in my most country accent.