Chapter 5-My Week is Ruined by a Kiss.

Chapter 5- My Week is Ruined by a Kiss.

Why do bad things always happen to me? I've managed to pass out twice, get lost multiple times, an die all in one year. How can Steve still like me when I'm crying, having a mental meltdown, or acting like a child? I never acted like this until he came along.

But then again I hadn't fought in a war, fallen in love with a hero, or had super powers before either. There is way to much drama in Tay-Tay's life right now. Get it together, Christy!

On the bright side, fighting Electro was totally worth it because now I have Steve back.

Where am I now?

Take a wild guess.

The New York Hospital?

Oh yeah-for like the fourth time.

After Steve took me back to Stark Towers, they realized I needed a professional doctor. So they put me in Tony's limo and drove me to the New York Hospital, where I am currently in room 334, ICU.

Go figure.

Not surprised? Neither am I. The Hospital is going to stay in business because of me.

Dr.Bernard says I'm his, 'bravest patient!' Yeah yeah no need to applaud me. I am a professional at needing a dr.

My eyes thrust open. I intend to keep them open today. How long have I been here? If I counted correctly, four days.

Steve sits beside my bed, holding my vampire pale hand.

"Hey," I croak.

He looks up and smiles,
"There she is."

"What's up?" I ask.

"Not much. You've been out for three days," he says.

Three days not four....sweet. That's a new record! I'm so proud!

Steve scoots his chair closer to the bed and presses my hand against his lips,
"I've missed you so much, Christy."

"Me to. I mean I've missed you, not me..I was with myself everyday and sometimes that's not a good thing," I stutter.

He smiles. That's Steve's way of saying he is truly happy.

"Where were you?" I ask.

"France," he says.

"You were in France? Everyone got to go to a super cool international S.H.I.E.L.D base while I was stuck in Montana, indoors, for a whole year!" I say.

"Paris, France isn't that wonderful. I had to learn the language. But everything kept reminding me of you," Steve says.

"You were able to go outside to?" I ask.

"Christy, Electro is trying to kill you," he says changing the subject.

"I know, more like trying to make me join him," I say.

Steve nods,
"Yes, but mostly trying to kill you. Christy, I promise...."

He is interrupted by a knock at the door. It swings open to reveal three people, holding balloons and food-pans.

"Iz true! I am so sorry for you, Chrizty! Pleezs, we bring flourz!!" The first guy, obviously French, says.

"Hello..." I say.

"You do not rememberz me? I am..." Pierre says.

"Pierre! From Dinnè Cuisinè!" I say.

"Yez! You rememberz ze chef?" Pierre asks.