CH2: Streaming

As we pulled into Danny's garage, I braced myself before opening the car door.

I slowly cracked it an inch, yet the wind pinned it open fully. For a split-second I debated on just staying in the car for the next few hours, but since it was Danny's car I decided to man up and just go.

I climb out of the car, Max and Jordan following my lead. Putting my head down low, I slammed the car door shut and sprinted for the entrance.

By the time I finally made it to the entrance, I felt--and probably looked like a drowned cat. Water was dribbling down my red-flushed face and hair was completely soaked and running heavily down my back.

I peel my water-drenched shirt from my body, letting it air out. My leggings were sticking uncomfortably to my thighs and my black vans were squishing under my feet with each step.

"Camille?"

The sudden, booming voice from behind me startles my insides, causing my heart to leap into my throat. I turn around, noticing all three boys were behind me, worried looks plastered on their faces.

"I'm just cold," I reassure them, blinking continuously as Danny unlocks the door to his house.

I follow them in, dropping my backpack to the floor. I was exhausted and couldn't take this any longer.

"Camille, we're going to record, you can do whatever you want." Danny calls out to me.

I nodded, "I'm going to take a shower and meet you guys downstairs."

"Want me to join you?" Max teased, strutting over.

"Fuck no." I reply, patting his shoulder lightly and dragging my limp body upstairs.

I get to the bathroom and lock the door behind me, finally seeing myself as a whole.

My hazel eyes were dull, like someone sucked the color right from them--plus they were swollen red from earlier, when the raindrops were tumbling down. I slowly followed my hands up to my already wet hair that collapsed against my back, the tips ending right above my butt.

I splash my face a couple times with water, in hopes of washing away the mascara that was dripping down my cheeks. I quickly concluded that I looked terrible.

I stripped myself from all my wet clothes and plunged into the warm, soothing shower.

♡ ♡ ♡

I just about finished blow drying my hair, when Max barged into the bathroom.

"Max? What the hell?" I squeal, making sure my body was fully covered in a towel.

"Did I leave my phone in here?"

"No, now get out!" I groan, throwing a clean towel in his direction. But he just catches it and tosses it to the floor, still searching around the bathroom.

"I swear, I'll hit you so hard if you don't leave."

"Is that supposed to be a sexual comment?" Max chuckles.

"You're disgusting," I answer, standing up and attempting to shove him out the door.

"I think you're forgetting that I'm a lot stronger than you are."

I sigh, "I need to finish blow drying my hair, your phone isn't in here."

Max searches up and down my overly exposed body, letting his eyes rest on mine.

He smiles, "do you need clothes?"

I look down at the dirty pile of my wet clothes from the storm. Shit, I have nothing to wear.