CH14: Here To Kill Me

We finally get to the house and surprisingly there were lights on.

"Who's home?" I ask.

"Uh, I don't know."

"Oh," I reply, walking behind Mitch.

After getting inside and passing a mirror, I could see exactly how disgusting I looked. My hair was all over the place, my mascara somewhat dripping, and my dress what so so short. I literally looked like a prostitute.

I dropped my heels by the door and sat on the couch.

Someone comes running down the stairs screaming. Ugh. I turn around to see Adam standing above me with a knife by his side.

"Oh my god, it's just you," he screams.

"Holy shit, Adam, why aren't you at the party?" I say frightened, "and why do you have a knife?"

"Oh, I got bored and I thought you were like here to kill me," he replies, calmly.

"Mitch went into the kitchen," I say casually changing the subject and turning the tv on.

"Uh okay but why are you here?"

"Well long story--Mitch let me stay."

"Did he now?" Adam replies searching around for Mitch and calling out his name.

I nod and go back to the tv.

"What do you want?!" Mitch screams back, literally sprinting down stairs. Adam walks over to him and I couldn't hear them talking.

I just ignored it, I didn't want to deal with more stuff right now.

Adam then comes over to me and sighs, "guess you're staying for tonight."

I smile, pushing him out of the way, so I could see the screen. I really was not up for a conversation right now.

"Oh really, the show is more important than I am?" Adam replies.

"Pretty much," I say, shrugging as he gets up and stands right in front of me, blocking the whole tv.

"Really Adam," I sigh trying to move him, but he wouldn't budge.

"Come on, move out of the way," I plead, causing Mitch to stumble over to see what all the commotion was about.

He notices what's happening and laughs, walking away.

"Mitch, you aren't gonna help me? Tell him to move!"

"Nope."

I groan, annoyed.

"Adam, I will take that knife and stab you if I have to, get out of the fucking way."

He laughs, curling his lips "do it, I dare you," while handing me the knife he had clenched in his hand.

I look up at him, eyebrows raised. Did he just give me permission to kill him?

I sigh, dropping the knife on the table and walking right in front of Adam.

He looks up at me, still sitting on floor in front of me.

I quickly stare back, then in front of him.

"Finally your fatass isn't in my way."

Adam laughs, pushing me out of his way, as I stumble to the floor.

"That's it," I say and proudly walk upstairs, giving up completely. I hear him switching off the Reality TV show I had been playing while bursting out laughing. So annoying, what a dick.

"Mitch!!" I call out.

"What now."

I move towards his voice, until I see him in his room.