CH31: I Can Kill Him Too

I blink continuously, triggering my eyes to flutter open completely.

"Where am I?" I mumble, gradually realizing I was in the bedroom from last night.

But quickly the countenance fades into a great deal of horror, as I turn around and see Luke sleeping right beside me.

What happened? How did I get here? Why is he half-naked--?

I had to get out of this room before he would wake up.

I pull over half of the thick blanket, reassuringly noticing I still had my bra and underwear on.

Slowly, I stood up from the bed and looked for anything to cover up with. My eyes roam a baby blue colored towel; I snatch it and wrap it around my body.

"Camille?"

I was close to crying when I heard Luke's deep morning voice from across the room.

Sheepishly, I opened my eyes, turning around to face Luke.

"What happened?" He asks, puzzled as to why I was here, "did you just come into my room or were you about to leave?"

I gulp, struggling to take a breath, "--about to leave."

Luke was speechless, he dared not speak a word.

"What happened?" Luke breaks the silence, "did we have--"

"--stop," I snap, putting a pause on his statement.

I take a deep breath, ready to let the words flow out of my system; but nothing came out.

I didn't have the courage to spark back the memories from last night, hell I didn't even remember half of what happened last night.

"Look," I started quietly, "I don't think anything happened last night."

He nods, letting out a loud groan, "was it good?"

I arch my eyebrows, "was what good?"

"You know," he yawns, "last night."

"You're disgusting," I reply, making sure most of my body was covered with the towel.

"You still didn't answer my question," he cheekily throws me a smile, still tussled under the covers.

I mourn, "I don't remember, okay?"

"Sure," he replies cockily, a hand flying to his tangled hair.

I roll my eyes, resting my hand on the doorknob. But quickly, I turn back to Luke.

"Hey Luke?" I ask, hoping for a heartwarming response.

"Huh?" He responds, watching my concerned look.

"Can we forget last night?" I uneasily bite my bottom lip.

"It never happened," he replies, tossing the covers off the bed.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I say happily, my voice sounding high like a little kid.

I run back towards Luke, slumping down between the edge of the bed and his legs. I lean in and snuggle into his chest, wrapping him into a quick hug, then pulling away a second later.

He laughs, "you're the only girl to ever do that after asking me not to tell anyone."

I smile, standing up and walking back over to the door, "I don't usually do these types of things."

I twist the doorknob, securing the towel to my body, and taking a peek outside.

"Oh and by the way," I pause looking back at Luke, "I had a great time last night."