CH12: You're So Dead

I wake up to shouting and laughing.

I sit up and open my eyes, but only to see Mitch and Jerome sitting on my bed and staring at me.

"Guys, why are-what'd you do to me?" I ask getting out of bed looking like a mess and walking over to the mirror on the wall.

"Uh-nothing-I mean," Jerome says while Mitch holds in his laughter.

I almost scream. They're not getting away with this.

My face had scribbles all over, in what I hoped wasn't sharpie or someone was gonna die today.

"Mitch, Jerome, is this sharpie?"

"Uh, maybe?" Jerome says in a worried tone.

"Oh it's sharpie, don't worry," Mitch lies smiling.

I calmly go to the door and make sure it's locked.

I turn to them and walk over to where Mitch placed the breakfast. I pick up a glass of milk and run up to Mitch.

"Camille, don't do this!" He shouts running away from me.

"The more you move, the more I'll hurt you," I reply.

"Camille come on now, calm down, no need," Jerome says slowly walking over to where Mitch was.

Without thinking, I sprint across the room and pour the glass over both of them, leaving them sticky and gross.

They whine and start trying to wipe it on each other, while I proudly walk into the bathroom and take a nice shower. I ended up having to rub my face with soap and I washed it 10 times until I got the marker completely off my face.

I get out, but only to notice they both left. So, I decide to get dressed in leather high-waisted shorts and a white cropped sweater. I put my makeup on and leave my hair as is, grabbing my black vans.

I knew I had to go now, so I make sure my suitcase is packed and that me and Mitch got everything out of the room. After that, I zip my suitcase up and leave the room with it. I knock on Adam's door waiting for them to come out.

"The hotel's going to charge us an extra day if we don't leave like right now," I yell banging on the door.

Still no answer. I knock on the door continuously. Then, I start shouting their names.

"God, you're so annoying," Adam whines as he opens the door, letting me in.

I notice that everyone was here, already packed and ready to go.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go," I say as they start following me to the elevator.

We check out and get back into the same van that brought us here, after putting our luggages into the trunk.

I sigh, knowing I had to spend 4 hours in here just to get back to LA.

I slide in beside Max, after seeing that Jerome was with Mitch.

"Hey," I say smiling.

"Hey."

"Max, can I maybe get the window seat?" I ask with a puppy dog face.

"Uh no, why would I stand up just to move seats?" He replies.

I curse under my breath, "please or I'll end up barfing on you," I say.

"Ew," he gets out of the seat and I move into the window seat.

"Thank you," I reply as he sits down.

"You should be."

I frown, sheesh this kid needs an attitude adjustment.

I put my earbuds in and listen to music while staring outside for the majority of the drive.

Problem was, Max kept annoying me. By pulling my earbuds out, flicking my nose, disturbing my peace, and even shouting across the van like a retard at given times. I wanted to slap him. At least now I knew to never sit by him on a trip that's longer than 2 minutes, ever again.