1

Jungkook (EDITED)

I stand in front of my full length mirror and frown. Something is missing. I pull the white shirt over my head and toss it to the ground. Now all I need is a better shirt. I'm wearing blue skinny jeans and timberland boots; and a white shirt just wasn't doing it for me.

I walk to my closet and stare at the endless rows of white shirts: button ups, polo shirts, t-shirts. You name it, it's there.
I rummage through my closet and finally come up with a black shirt that says "COMME des FUCKDOWN".

I slip it on and walk back in front of the mirror. Much better. More character. I check the time: 9:36am. I still have loads of time before the fan meet with EatJin a.k.a Kim Seokjin.

I don't particularly want to hang around my apartment anymore so I decide to leave early and get the best seats. I grab my house keys and car keys and exit my apartment.

I get in the waiting elevator and tap my feet as it takes me down to the car park. It opens up and I walk out and towards my car. I unlock it, hop in, start the car, put on my seat-belt and pull out of the parking and onto the street.

Since it's a bit of a long drive, I put on GOT7 and sing along to every song that plays.

In no time at all I reach the venue, I park my car and get out. I walk towards the entrance and I'm glad to see that the line isn't too long.

"Oh my gosh I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet Jin! He's going to be amazing!" A girl behind me says, I subconsciously nod my head because I totally agree!

I make it to the front of the line and glance behind me, thank God I decided to leave early! I can't see the end of the line, I let the security lady scan my ticket and I head in to find a seat.

I decide on a seat on the forth row from the front next a guy in a GOT7 shirt. I plop down next to him and he glances up from his phone.

"Nice shirt." He says, he sticks out his hand. "Kim Taehyung." I take his hand and smile.
"Thank you. I'm Jeon Jungkook." We release each other's hands and strike up a conversation about ourselves.

The EatJin theme song starts and we both squeal, not bothering with the fact that they are the farthest thing from 'manly'. I've learned a lot about Taehyung, he's older than me by two years but we're in the same year at college. He's also in the same fandoms as me. NICE.

"Look Jungkook! It's Jin!" He squeals and grabs on to my arm. I squeal with him and we end up hugging each other tightly.
"AnnyeonghaseYo everyone!" He starts his stage. It's going to be so great!!

__•__•__•__•__•__•__•__•__•__•__•__•__

"I can't wait to meet you all!" Jin's sweet voice says as staff place a table and chair in front of him. Since Taehyung and I are in the fourth row we still have time before we meet Jin so, we just sit side by side holding each other's hands. It might seem weird as we just met, we just happen to feel like best friends already.

"Hyung! I'm so nervous!" I say and squeeze his hands.
"Don't be! You've met him already a million times Jungkook-ah!" He squeezes my hand back and the people sitting closest to the isle of our row stand up. 

My hands start to sweat as we make our way towards the front of the stage.
"Taehyung please go before me?" I whimper, he moves in front of me and glances back at my nervous expression. His lips curl up into a small smile that sends me into a kind of nirvana, it's relaxing. The line stops and I back hug Taehyung and bury my head in his shoulder to hide my nervousness. He laughs and pats the top of my head to calm me down.

"Kookie you have to let go of me now." He whispers and I slowly release him and he walks up onto the stage. 

I watch the two interact and marvel at the both of them. Jin looks so happy to be around his fans and Taehyung looks so calm, which happens to be the exact opposite of how I feel right now. I watch as they take a selca together and Jin signs a photo of himself. Taehyung gets up, walks off the stage and shoots me a reassuring look before making his way back to his seat. I give him a thumbs up and walk onto the stage to meet Jin. Again.

"Hello!" Jin's sweet melodic voice graces my ears. I kneel in front of his table and look up to meet his eyes. As our eyes meet, he lets out a little gasp and lifts his hand to cover the utter shock that's written on his face.  
"I know you!" He says and my cheeks go red.
"Really?" I say.
"Yes! You always come to my fan meets!" My mouth drops in shock. Jin. Recognizes. Me.

"Close your mouth! You'll catch flies!" He says and reaches over to me, he pushes my chin up so my mouth closes.

"What's your name?" Jin asks, his hand still on my chin.
"J-Jungkook?" I curse myself for stuttering.
"You don't sound so sure? Are you sure that's your name?" He moves his hand away and rests his chin on his fist. I frantically nod my head, he laughs while tossing his head back a little.
"You're cute Jungkook!" He says while reaching down to pull out a Polaroid camera, he holds it up and looks back at me.
"How about a photo with my biggest fan?" I nod slowly, still not believing the reality I'm in. I lean across the table and pose with a V sign.

The camera spits the photo out and Jin writes something on it before handing it to me.
"Jungkook? Can I take a photo of you?" He asks as he aims the camera lens at me. I smile cutely and he takes the photo with a loud chick!

Jin hands me the photo, huh, not bad.
"May I have your phone number Jungkook?"
"M-my n-number?" I say shocked. He nods and hands me a pen and I quickly scribble my number down.
"Thank you! I hope to see you again!" He says and I get up to leave the stage.

I walk back to my seat in a daze. 

What just happened?

"Jungkook? You okay man?" Taehyung says as I sit down.
"I'm not so sure." I reply. Taehyung takes the Polaroid photo out of my hand and gasps.
"What?" I say raising my eyebrows. 

It's just a photo of Jin and me?

"He gave you his number!"
"What?" I say skeptically. Still scoffing, I take the photo that Taehyung is shoving into my face. I look at the photo carefully before I see that he's right.

Under our selca is the caption: I always look for your face at fan meets! It's nice to put a name to a familiar face Jungkook-ssi! Let's hang out sometime! xxx-xxx-xxxx! Let's plan something! Love Jin

"Oh man HOLY SHIT." I say and Taehyung just bursts out into laughter.
"Come on dongsaeng, let's go get lunch. I'm buying okay?" I let Taehyung drag me out of the building and to my car.

What a day...

A/n
Congratulations to BTS for their amazing win at MAMA last night!!

Artist of the year!!!!!!!

Woooooooo

Enjoy
Xx