6

[Edited]

 Jin

It's Tuesday again.
Jungkook and I have been going strong for about a month and a half now, and we made the decision that we were going to announce our relationship to my fans today.

Jungkook paces nervously back and forth in front of me as I begin to set up my camera. He was a little more hesitant to come out to the 'world' and he seemed to become a little more closed off as time passed. I didn't want to force him to say what's on his mind, so I decided that I'd let him come to me and talk if he wanted to.

After about fifteen minutes of Jungkook pacing in front of me, I grab him and pull him onto me and plop us onto the couch. The tension that was apparent in his neck and shoulders seems to sift out of him as he rests his head in the crook of my neck and noses at my neck – not unlike a little kitten. I squeeze him tighter into my body and wait until he seems to be calming down..

"I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous." He says into my neck. I smile a melancholy smile because I know how he's feeling..
"I know baby, I know." He buries his head further into my neck after I say that, and I know that he believes me when I tell him that I know.

"Come on, better now than later." I say and picking him up bridal style all the while frowning slightly and how much lighter he is than I expected. I plop him on one of the kitchen stools then go and start the camera.

"AnnyeonghaseYo everyone! It's EatJin here! But of course, you knew that." I chirp and wave to the camera. "Today I'm joined with an incredibly special person!" I gesture to Jungkook to my right. He had been sitting just out of frame, at the mention of this 'special person' he slowly shifted into the frame. "This my dears, is my lovely boyfriend Jungkook!" I announce as he waves shyly to the camera blushing furiously.

"Today, I am going to be doing a blind food test with Jungkook over here! For every food he gets right..." I pause for effect. "Jungkook will get a kiss on the cheek!" I exclaim and Jungkook gasps for effect.

I get up and grab four bowls of food, they've all got tin foil over then so Jungkook can't see them, I also grab and eye mask for him.
"Ready?" I ask.
"Set, go!" Jungkook finishes and pumps his fist aggressively in the air. I scoff loudly and shake my head at his lame jokes, and he pouts.

I put the eye mask on him, and he begins to dance and move around weirdly making me laugh. He starts to laugh too, and we just giggle at each other for a little while.
"Okay, enough of that, back to the video!" He insists clapping his hands together. "Feed me!"
"Alright." I open up the first bowl and inside is jajjamyeon. He should get this. I pick up chopsticks and grab a whole bunch.
"Open up!" I command, Jungkook opens his mouth wide and I stuff the noodles in his mouth. He chews slowly, savouring the flavour and I notice a little grin begin to tug at the edges of his mouth. He swallows.
"Oh! I know this one, easily." The grin that had been playing on the edges of his mouth split into a wider one that took over his while face. "Jajjamyeon!" I start clapping and lean in and peck his cheek.

"Next one!" I announce and rip the tin foil off the next bowl. It's Japanese cold Udon . I lift it to his face and feed him a bunch of noodles. As soon as he tastes the noodles, he's got the answer.
"Don't talk with your mouth full!" I say assertively as he opens his mouth to talk, giving the camera a full view of the chewed-up noodles in his mouth. He groans in frustration and finishes his mouthful.
"Cold Udon!" He exclaims and as promised, in return for the correct answer I kiss his cheek.

He guesses the other two right: Thai fried rice and samgyeopsal, earning himself two more kisses.

"Alright! That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed the video! Don't forget to like, subscribe and share this video if you want! Thank you for watching!" I reel off and we both wave in farewell to the camera. "See you next Tuesday!!" We harmonize and I rise to turn off the camera.

I plug the camera into my computer and download the video to begin editing. About halfway through the job Jungkook decides to settle himself on my lap and promptly falls asleep curled up.

After what seems like an eon editing the video, I have the final version and I upload it onto YouTube. I subsequently log into the necessary social media and post messages saying that the new video is up. I lean back in my chair and wrap my arms around my very adorable boyfriend. I stand up slowly and walk us to the bed, place him under the covers and tuck him in. I move to the light switch, click them off and then walk around my gigantic bed to crawl in the other side. I scoot over and pull Jungkook closer, so his back is to my chest. I bury my nose in his sweet-smelling hair and drift off.

~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~

It is late afternoon when I wake up. I reach out and find the other side of the bed cold and empty. Jungkook must have already woken up. I turn onto my back and stretch out.
"Hyung! You're awake finally!" I hear and look to see that Jungkook standing in the doorway.

He walks over and crawls on top of me. He places both hands above my head and leans down until his lips are mere centimeters away from mine.
"Hyuuuuuung?" He drawls. "I want to kiiiiiiss you!" He chirps cutely and leans down.

It starts out slow and sweet, and I bring my hands up behind Jungkook's neck to tangle my fingers in his hair and use that to bring him closer. It stays like this, sweet and full of emotion, but something in me wants more. More Jungkook, more closeness, more touching, more of the rush he gives me. So, decide to nibble slightly at his bottom lip.

Jungkook lets the kiss deepen into something more, something filled with more than just sweetness. I tug a little harderat his hair and he lets out a little groan in response. I use his intoxication to my advantage and flip us over so that I'm situated in between his jean clad legs.

Jungkook brings his legs up around my waist and pulls me down to him and I giggle at him causing him to smile into the kiss. His hands begin to move down my back and slip under my shirt and travel up and down my body. His hands stop at my hips and stay there holding tight.

I pull away from the kiss and rest our foreheads together.
"That was a nice way to wake up." I whisper and leans down to press and long chaste kiss to his lips..
"My original intention was to tell you that I had to go home, but you know I couldn't help myself." He says and pulls me even closer by clenching his thighs around my lower back. All this does is cause me to lose my balance and flop down onto his chest, effectively winding him for a moment. I laugh lightly and slowly disentangle my body from his. I roll off his body to give him the chance to get off the bed.

Jungkook whines at the loss of contact but gets up anyway and walks to the door. I stay behind and watch him. I hear his footsteps move away from the hallway and hear a light rustling as he grabs his things. I get up and walk out to see him putting his shoes on.
"I'll see later okay? I have classes all day tomorrow so...I'll call you or something?" He divulges and I walk to him and wrap him in a hug. I give him a little kiss on his forehead, he smiles and lets out a giggle. I let him out of the hug and watch as he opens the door to leave.

"Bye!" He chirps and walks out of my apartment. I shake my head and smile softly at my cute boyfriend as I close the door on his retreating back.

I walk back into my room and flop onto my bed, I bury my head into the pillows inhaling the scent Jungkook left behind. I stay with my face smooshed into the pillows until I eventually end up falling asleep again.

A/n
Even in my other fic they always ended up falling asleep.
Why?
Maybe because I love to sleep?
Idk

Enjoy
Xx