13

A/n
The subs on MBC are gr8 istg
Listen to miracles in December by Exo while reading, I think it's fits slightly?

Jungkook
I walk back into the still empty apartment. Jin's not allowed to come home yet.

My muscles ache all over from sleeping in the hospital bed, I don't mind though. I was going to stay again tonight but Jin made me come home and get some proper rest.

I can tell you now that I'm most likely not going to sleep well. The apartment is not the same without Jin. The bed is too big and cold without him. He is my drug and I'm addicted. (A/n intro to overdose starts playing.)

I head straight to the bathroom to shower and ease my aching muscles.

I start it up and wait until the room is filled with steam before stripping off my clothes and removing the bandages from around my wrists. The cuts are still raw and painful but the pain helps me keep a grip on reality. I hop in the shower and submerge myself in the hot water. It's not scalding but it's close.

I quickly wash my hair and body.

I stand there listening to the sound of the water hitting the floor and my body, I let the little pellets of water hit my body and release all the tension that's caught up in my muscles.

The water is starting to run cold so I turn off the shower and grab my towel.
I wrap it around my waist and head to my room to change into something comfortable.

Once I'm changed, I hit the bed face first. It's so nice...how does Jin survive in that hospital bed? I don't understand.

I crawl under the covers and fall into a restless sleep completely forgetting to bandage my wrists again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm woken by light streaming through the windows. I shield my eyes and sit up and stretch, hissing slightly as I pulls my cuts and stretches out my still sore back.

It's Sunday.

I have school tomorrow.

At least it's only in the afternoon.

I'm going to see Jin.

I get out of bed and sluggishly make my way to my closet. I don't pay attention and just pull random clothes out and get dressed.

I brush my teeth, grab an apple and head out to my car.

I stick the apple in my mouth and head to the hospital.

The ride is short and I quickly head into the main lobby and straight to the elevator. The lady at the reception just smiles at me as I pass and writes my name down. I've been here so often she doesn't even bother to say anything to me.

I get in the elevator and punch in number 4. The journey is less than thirty seconds and I'm spit out into Jin's floor.

I walk straight to his room and poke my head around the door. I smile at the sight in front of me. News about Jin being awake spread fast and there he his, second day awake making a twitter video for his fans.

I lean against the door frame and watch him.
"I'll put out a new video as soon I get out of the hospital and I'll make some decent food cause the stuff here it's...average?" He chuckles softly. "Anyway bye guys!" He stops recording and posts it.

I walk into the room clapping softly. He snaps his head to look at me and his face breaks into a smile. Beautiful.

"Hi hyungie!" I say and plop down in the chair next to his bed.
"Hi baby!" He reaches out for my hand and I give it to him. He brings it up to his lips and kisses the back of my hand. What a sap.

He drops our hands and begins to play with our hands. The silence around us is sweet. It causes me to smile at nothing, I look down at our hands and feel my smile grow even bigger. Being around Jin again makes the feeling of guilt go away. It's nice to feel something else.

Jin flips my hand over so it's palm up and my shirt sleeve rides up and bit and he gasps. I look up and see his eyes widen at the sight of my raw wrists. When I saw him yesterday I still had bandages covering the cuts. I forgot to put them on again.

Jin doesn't say anything to me, instead he lifts his free hand and runs his forefinger along each slice. I hiss slightly at the pressure on the cuts but he pays no mind to it. He continues to do that, pushing up my sleeve until there are no more cuts to trace.

He lifts his eyes up to mine and I see tears welling in the corners. Jin's hand comes up to cup my cheek. I lean into him and close my eyes, my tears beginning to fall into his palm. He brushes them away with his thumb and I laugh slightly.

"Pathetic isn't it?" I whisper.
"No. It's not pathetic." My eyes fly open in shock. "You've been broken once before. You'd barely managed to put yourself back together before you broke again. It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart." I close my eyes again and smile slightly.

"You got that from Mockingjay didn't you hyung?" I feel him nod and I'm graced with his light laugh. "But I feel like that book is even more relevant now than ever before."

I look at him and he tilts his head in confusion. He looks like a puppy.

I stand up and kick off my shoes before climbing into the bed with him. He shifts so there's space for me and I lay my head head on his chest. I breathe deeply and listen to the steady babump of Jin's heart.

"I know what it takes to break me." I say, fiddling with his gown. "And I know what it takes to put me back together."

"What is it?" He questions. I don't answer. I look up at him and lean up so that my face is level with his.

He's not looking at me. He's looking at my lips and I'm watching his. I lean down and kiss him.

His hand goes down to my waist and pulls me to him, while the other one goes to the back of my neck sending tingles down my back and to my toes. It's like breathing after being held underwater for too long.

My left hand is curled into a fist on his chest by his heart, my right hand is holding me up so I don't crush Jin. Our kiss is slow and steady, our lips keeping a steady pace against each other's.

It's filled with everything that I didn't say before he was in a coma and everything I couldn't say while he was in a coma.

He pulls away and breathes heavily, his breath fanning my lips.

"You never answered my question. What is it?" Jin's voice is music in my ears.

I lean down again, and just before I reach his lips I stop, hovering there for a moment.

"It's you."

A/n
It's a sad love song chapter.

Hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Enjoy

Xx