11

No one's pov

"You're not strong enough to be out of bed!"
"I have to see him!"
"Jungkook~"
"No! This is all my fault!"

The door bursts open. Jungkook takes one look at the motionless figure and falls to his knees.

He buries his face in his hands, his whole body rocking with the force of his sobs.

"This is all my fault!"

Sobs tear through his throat.

A Doctor comes rushing in with a large syringe filled with a tranquilizer.

Jungkook feels the small sting of the syringe in his neck. He begin to calm down until he collapses in the doctors arms.

They place him on a gurney and cart him back to his room.

Taehyung lingers at the door, tears running down his face.

"Get better soon Jin. He's breaking without you."

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Sobs fill the still room.

"I'm sorry Jin. I should've thought more about you. If I hadn't been like that this wouldn't have happened..." Jungkook whispers through his sobbing.

Jungkook takes Jin's hand and holds it to his face, Jin is right there, but he's so far away.

"I miss you. Come back to me please."

I want to

"I'm breaking Jin. I don't know if I can make it without you. It's been four months...the doctors are losing hope."

I'm still here

"It's been a week with you off life support and you're okay. They're saying you might be able to hear me...wake up soon hyung. I love you."

Stay strong, I'm trying to fight it. I love you too

"It's been six months since the accident Jin hyung. Jungkook's getting worse...I don't know what to do for him anymore..."

Help him Tae, he needs you more than ever

"I miss you..."

I want you to be back in my arms. I love you so much. I'm fighting I promise. I'm not giving up

***•••***•••***•••***•••***•••***•••***•••***

Jungkook lies in the bathtub, mind going over then events of that night. It's been nine months since the accident and he still sees different ways the argument could have gone.

It would have been better if it was me, he thinks. The world would be better off without me. Jungkook pull of his shirt and tosses it over the side of the tub and grabs the razor lying on the side of the tub.

In the last few months, it's become his best friend again. Jungkook can't talk to Taehyung or Jimin anymore, all they do is pity him. He hates pity.

Jungkook looks down at his raw wrists. He scowls at the marks littering his wrists. He closes his eyes and drags the razor across his forearms, relishing in the way the emotions slip out of him like the blood seeps out of the cuts.

I could have saved him.

I could've told him that I loved him.

Why did I make it about me?