14

Jin
I'm standing in front of my apartment door. I didn't tell Jungkook that I was being released today, and I asked the hospital not to contact him.

It's Thursday and I know he's pretty much just got home from college. Should I knock? Or should I use my key? I decide on the second one.

I pull out my key and slip it in the door. I unlock the door and push the door open.

"Honey I'm hooooooome!" I sing out and I hear a small crash in the kitchen and see Jungkook shooting out of the kitchen. He stops as soon as he sees me and has his eyes wide and a hand over his mouth in shock.

He squeaks a little and rushes into my arms that were held open. I pick him up and spin him round, holding onto him tightly so he doesn't fall. I inhale Jungkook's aroma and I know that I'm home.

He hops down and squeals, jumping up and down. Cute. I grab his hand and walk towards the kitchen with him trailing along behind me.

"I was just going to make some hot chocolate..." Jungkook says as he looks sheepishly at the small mess that he made in the kitchen, little spots of cocoa powder spotted around the counter tops and the floor. The bag spilled when he dropped the box when he heard me at the door.

I turn around and pull him into a hug. Right now I don't care that there's cocoa powered all over the kitchen.

I break our hug and grab the packet of powder an pour some in my hand while Jungkook heads to the sink to grab a cloth. I sneak up behind him and dump the powder on his head. He freezes.

He reaches up and touches his hair, his hand coming away with chocolate powder.
"Oh it's on!" He says and we head to the pantry and fridge to grab our ammo.

We have a whole bunch of eggs, flour, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise (along with other things of course) stacked in the middle of our kitchen table.

Jungkook and I slowly circle the table waiting for the other to make the first move. I slowly move towards the table and Jungkook mirrors me. There's a split second where we freeze, then all hell breaks loose.

I grab the ketchup bottle and start squeezing it in his direction while he grabs the mustards bottle and squeezes it at me. Battle cries are released as we start to change the ingredients that we're chucking each other.

After about ten minutes of throwing various foods at each other we stop and breathe heavily. We make eyes contact and I break into laughter at how Jungkook looks. He's got flour stuck to ketchup on half his face and the other half is a mixture of egg yolk and tomato seeds. He looks so stupid.

From the look on his face I don't look any better. I look around my kitchen and groan loudly. Jungkook laughs at the distraught look on my face.

"Well we'd better clean up the kitchen before cleaning ourselves up eh hyung?" He says and I nod in approval.

We wash up our hands and begin to throw away all the ruined food. I'm going to have to shopping tomorrow. Great. Jungkook grabs a mop and I grab cloths and soap and we finish cleaning up the messy kitchen.

We don't stop until the kitchen is absolutely spotless. It's our turn now. We head into the bedroom and strip down to our boxers and chuck our food covered clothes in a plastic bag so they don't ruin anything. Tomorrow is also laundry day.

I turn around and take a good look at Jungkook. He's not a healthy as I remember him being, he's lost some of his muscle dimension-he's still very fit but he's skinny, too skinny almost- he's also got angry red lines lining his arms.