Epilogue

Third PoV

*15 years later*
"Minhyuk-ah? Eodiya?!?" Jungkook's voice rings throughout their house.
"Coming Eomma!" Minhyuk's voice rings clear throughout the house.
A small smile appears on Jungkook's lips as his son calls him "Eomma".

Minhyuk appears around the corner and looks at Jungkook.
"Can you watch your sister please? Your father is coming home tonight and I need to finish the laundry and cook something for dinner?" Minhyuk nods and takes his little sister's hand and leads her into the living room where there is a chest in the corner.

"What shall we play with Yuri-ah?" Yuri moves towards the chest, opens it and rummages around while Minhyuk looks at his younger sister with a soft smile staining his lips.

Yuri turns around with a sketchbook and a box of pencils, she walks over to the coffee table and waves her older brother over.
"Draw with me Oppa?" The ten year old asks while opening the book. The book has numerous drawings inside it. Most of them done by the ten year old.

Minhyuk slides over to the table, picks up a pencil and the two draw together every once in a while laughing with each other.

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

The key slides in the door and unlocks it almost silently. The door swings open and Jin takes a deep breath, inhaling the smell of home: clean, sweet and familiar.

Jin smiles as he hears peals of laughter escape from the living room and the clatter of dishes coming from the kitchen.

He closes the door behind him and slips off his shoes. The laughter abruptly stops and is replaced with squeals.
"Appa!" Yuri's voice notifies him that his youngest is running towards him. Jin picks her up and swings her in a circle before hugging her to his chest.
"I missed you Appa!"
"I missed you too!" Jin says as he feels another pair of arms wrap around him.
"Minhyuk-ah!" Jin wraps a free arm around his son.

He puts his daughter down and walks slowly into the kitchen. He pauses at the door and leans against the doorframe. He watches as Jungkook washes the dishes while their dinner cooks.

Jin slowly walks forward and snakes his arms Jungkook and laughs when his husband jumps in shock.
"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung! You scared me!" Jungkook whines. Jin simply smiles and places a kiss on Jungkook's cheek.

"Up to the table! Dinner's ready!" Jungkook calls and they all sit down for dinner.

⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛

"Goodnight Eomma, night Appa," Minhyuk says as he kisses his parents and shuts his bedroom door.

Jin and Jungkook walk into their bedroom and settle down onto their queen bed. Jungkook lies with his head in Jin's chest, rising and falling with the rhythm of his breath.

"I miss you," Jungkook whispers and places a kiss on Jin's neck. Jin hums and pulls Jungkook up into a kiss.

Nothing has changed for the pair, small kisses still light their bodies on fire and send fingers of warmth down their spine.

They couldn't have asked for a more wonderful life.

Jin breaks the kiss and reaches over to turn out the light. They slip under the covers and drift off to sleep, their limbs entangled, listening to the music of each other.

The end.

A/n
Holy shitballs this took forever and it's really short.

I apologize sincerely.

It's done!

Thank you for 1k reads! You are amazing.

Enjoyed it?
Xx