5

[Edited]

 Jungkook

So today is Friday.
-
-
-
Holy shitsticks.
Today.
Is.
Friday.
Well fuck.

It takes a moment for me to realise that there is an off sensation in the pit of my stomach. I reach out blindly to grab my phone, a couple of unsuccessful attempts later I finally have my phone in hand. I unlock it to check the time and it's only when the time registers in my brain that I realise why I have that off sensation in my stomach. I jump out of bed and hurry to the bathroom. My classes start at 11:00am. It's 10:00.

I rush to change and clean up before heading fast to Taehyung's room and roughly shaking him awake.
"What the fuck?" He grumbles and tries to grab his doona and wrap himself up again.
"Class starts in less than an hour asshole. Get up!" I hiss as I grab one corner of the doona, pull hars and toss him onto the floor.
He grumbles again and gets up to head to his bathroom.

I look at my phone again for the time and groan loudly – forty minutes – before running into the kitchen and jerking open the fridge. I stare it for a few seconds before I decide that I could just go without breakfast today.

"Let's go kookie!" Taehyung screeches and he grabs a half-eaten bagel from somewhere before draging me out the door.

We run the few blocks to our college and beeline into class two minutes before the class starts. The professor throws the two of us a warning look as we settle, breathing heavily, into our seats. Thus, commences the most boring class of the semester – introduction to philosophy. _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"Oooookkkkkkaaaaaaaayyyy...what do I wear?" I ask myself, drawing out the sound of each word as I say it. I can see myself pacing in the full length mirror on my closet door in my boxers.
"Why don't you just wear skinny jeans?" Taehyung scoffs from the doorway making me jump and clutch my heart.
"Hmmmm, but with bottoms there must be a top..." Taehyung walks up to my and scans my body. His eyes land on my forearms and he freezes.
"Jungkook...?" He whispers picking up my wrists. He meets my eyes with a questioning look sprawled across his face.
"I-I was in a bad place during high school." I whisper. "A very bad place."
"Jungkook why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung says and pulls me into his chest despite the fact that I'm basically naked.
"Never came up." I say into his chest. I take a deep breath to prepare myself for what I'm going to say next.
"I was bullied severely, because I was gay. I told one person who I thought was my friend and they told the whole school and well...I didn't mean to start, it started out as a kind of sick joke and it became a fallback for me. It's okay though, I started seeing a therapist and made some friends who really cared." I mumble into his chest . He pulls me closer and I wrap my arms tighter around his waist.
"I've been clean since I transferred schools a year and a half ago." I pull away enough to look at Taehyung's face.
"The scars are very faint so..." I falter.
"I only noticed them because I was looking." Taehyung finishes for me. I nod and let out a breath.
"Come on sexy boy. Let's get you ready for your kick ass date." He slaps my shoulder and we begin to pick my outfit.

It's now 6:27pm, and I grab my keys – all of them coz Taehyung is unreliable – wallet and phone. I inhale deeply, open the front door and head out of the apartment.
"Fighting!" Taehyung shouts before I shut the door.

I pause outside the closed door to pull out my phone and open up my text messages with Jin. He's just sent me his address. I head down and out of the apartment building and begin the quick walk to his place. I make it to his apartment building in what seems like no time at all. He literally lives two streets over. How did I not know this before?!? I live so close to him!?!