19

Jin

I flop back into the snow with Jungkook laughing at me. I sit up and wipe the snow off my face. Damn he is strong and he's got fantastic aim. Like. Shit.

I slowly sit up and wipe the sludge off my face. Jungkook slowly backs away as I playfully glare at him. He begins to run away. I start to laugh as I'm still on the ground with the snow soaking through my clothes.

"Jungkook-ah! Help me up!" I shout and lift my arms up and make grabby hands st him. He walks up to me slowly, grabs my hands and pulls me out of the snow successfully.

"I thought you were going to pull me in!" Jungkook begins to laugh at his luck. He thinks he's out of harm's way. He thinks.

"Come on, let's go home." I say and smile at him. We start to make our way back to our apartment, hand in hand, smiles on our faces and cheeks rosy from the cold wind.

Just outside our building, there's a big snow pile that the road cleaners have dumped from the road. Jungkook is on the inside of the sidewalk, so he's closest to the snow pile.

The timing has to be perfect. I wait just until we're right beside it before letting go of Jungkook's hand and shoving him really hard into the pile.

Jungkook let's out a very "manly" shriek before falling butt first into the pile. It collapses his head just as he tried to sit up. The snow falls sway from his face and the look he's got is priceless.

I'm basically on my hands and knees laughing my ass off. I clutch my stomach and roll around on the sidewalk. I can feel the people sending judgemental looks at the two of us but I don't care. I don't need them, all I need is laughter and Jungkook. Cheesy but true.

Jungkook just sits there with a cute little pout on his face, snow covering his hair and eyelashes giving him an unearthly look. I manage to stop myself from laughing hysterically, and I pull myself off the sidewalk to help him out of the snow.

"Come on Jungkookie let's get you warmed up." I say and quickly pull him into the lobby.
"Why did you have to do that?" He asks, his teeth chattering because of the cold.
"Payback for earlier." I say simply and shrug.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. He pushes into me to try and gain some more warmth.
AHe gestures to the stairs because his teeth are chattering so hard he might bite his tongue off. I nod and we walk up the three flights of stairs. At least Jungkook is warm.

"Straight into the shower!" I say and shove Jungkook in the direction of the bathroom as soon as we get into the apartment.
"Join me?" He asks and I freeze. He widens his eyes and pushes his bottom lip out slightly. He knows how to get me.

"Come on then you nasty bugger." I groan and tug his arm.

I hear him shut the door behind me just as the steam from the shower.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Jungkook
*New year's Eve*CD

All the guys are coming over for Jin's famous new year's party. Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok and his boyfriend Yoongi- who's pretty awesome, he writes his own music.

I can hear Jin's voice seeping through the walls, he sounds so happy. He's simply wishing his fans a happy new year and stuff but still. Jin has come so far and has farther to go. The faint sound of his video ending warbles through to where I'm seated on the couch and a smile breaks on my face. Party time.

Jin pops his head around his door and smiles and wiggles his eyebrows.
"Let's get cracking shall we?"

And thus, decorations were set up.

**************************

"Hi Namjoon hyung!" I say as I pull the door open to see Namjoon and another guy beside him holding tightly to his biceps. Jin pops his head over my shoulder and tilts his head to one side.

"Oh, Jin hyung, Jungkook. This is my boyfriend Jackson." The guy- Jackson- sticks his hand out and we shake it in turn.

"Welcome to the family Jackson-ssi!" Jin says and drags the two of them in.

All we have to do is wait five minutes before people come pouring in. Literally. I don't think I have this many people in my contact list.

The living room and kitchen is crowded with couples, and the balcony has only a few spots left. Okay. Maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit.

Jin knows the people here, and many of them brought a friend or spouse or whatever. There's just enough space for everyone. The rooms are filled with chatter over the faint sound of some EDM song playing in the background.

"Five minutes until midnight!" Some random YouTuber shouts. Really? I glanced at my watch. Huh. I've been to busy helping out and chatting time practically raced away. I almost give myself whiplash looking for Jin in the crowd.

I spot him sitting on the arms of an armchair chatting to Hoseok and Yoongi. I make my way behind him and wrap my arms around his neck. He glances up and me and smiles just as the same guy from before yells "one minute!" It took me four minutes to find him?

"15,14,13,12,11,10..."

Jin stands up and grabs my chin and forces my face upwards.

"7,6,5,4,3,2,1!"

The choruses of "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" b background noise as Jin locks his lips with mine. His lips move slowly in sync with mine and a smile breaks. He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine. What a way to start 2017!

"Happy new year Jungkook my love."

Jin's voice is soft and sweet compared to the yelling and cheering that is taking place around us. It never fails to send fingers of warmth down my body.

"Happy new year Hyung!" I say and bring our lips together once more. To seal out unspoken promise.

A/n

Happy new year!

Sorry that this took ages.

My friend has been keeping me veeeeeery busy!!

It's 2017 and let's all hope it turns out better than 2016!

It's not very long but I tired.

I'll try and write a chapter on our long 14+hour drive to the gold coast!!

Enjoy!
Xx