18

Third pov
"-will you marry me?"
Jin reaches into his jacket pocket and produces a simple golden band with a few small stones set into it.

Jungkook tears his eyes away from Jin's to look at the ring lying flat in Jin's palm. His mind is racing. He has so many things he wants to say. Unfortunately his words are getting caught in his throat.

Instead of saying anything, Jungkook takes his free hand-the other being occupied by Jin's- and picks up the ring. He takes his other hand out of Jin's grip and slips on the ring on his left ring finger. He clenches and unclenches his hand.

Jungkook begins to smile. His whole face lights up as his smile stretches from one ear to the other, his lips parting slightly and his cute little bunny teeth making their appearance.

Jin's face lights up, Jungkook just accepted him. They feel like they're on cloud nine, the idea of spending the rest of their lives together makes them all bubbly inside. Images of their future flood their minds as the two fiancés look at each other.

Jin finally decides to move. He places both his hands on Jungkook's face, cupping it and letting the fire run from his fingertips down through his body, igniting his heart. Jungkook feels exactly the same.

The two lean towards each other, foreheads meeting and eyes lost in each other. They can't help but think that this might just be the most beautiful moment in their lives.

They seal their promise with a kiss. Slow and meaningful, full of emotion and words that were never spoken and that never needed to be said.

A soft breeze passes Jin and Jungkook ruffling their hair and sending shivers down their back. A cold reality breaking through their warm utopia.

They can finally be together forever.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

*Christmas Eve*

Jungkook
Jin and I are curled up on the couch in front of the fire, the lights are off and the light from our Christmas tree and the firelight dance prettily across the walls. It gives the room a very...homely feel to it.

Jin's chest rises and falls, moving my head with it. It's very soothing and I have to remember that I've got hot chocolate in my hand that I have to finish. I lift my drink to my lips, finish off the last of the sweet drink before placing the empty mug on the coffee table and glancing out at the street.

It started snowing earlier today and it's now left a light dusting of snow over everything, creating a scenery out of a film.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jin glance at the time. He smiles slightly and pulls me closer.

"Come. Let's go to bed or Santa won't come tonight." Jin pulls the two of us off the couch and into our bedroom.

We crawl into bed and I immediately curl into Jin. He cards his fingers through my hair, this causes me to sigh. I love it when he does that. My left hand rests on his chest, I take a moment to admire the ring that adorns my finger.

My mind drifts back to the night he proposed. I subconsciously smile widely. He intertwines our fingers, snapping my out of my reverie. My smile is still playing on my lips as I look up to see Jin watching me. He moves his hand away from my hair and begins to trace my features.

He starts at my eyes, going over their shape and lightly playing with my eyelashes. He runs his index finger down the bridge of my nose, this leaves shocks to run wildly down my neck. Jin takes his thumb and moves towards my lips, playing with them causing me to let out light laughter.

I swat is hand away and push him into the pillow. I connect our lips. I can never get enough of this. His lips are my addiction. I will never get enough of it. We kiss until a quiet beeping goes off. Jin looks down at his watch before turning back to me.

"Happy Christmas Jungkookie." He nuzzles my kiss with his. "We can open presents later today."

He pulls me to his chest and slowly falls asleep.

I close my eyes.

Merry Christmas.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

A/n
Sorry this is so late.
I've been all around Sydney in the last week and I totally didn't forget that I had to update.

Anyway

Here's a little Christmas special.
Fluffy n shit

Xoxoxoxox
Enjoy
Xx