15

Jungkook
I'm having deja vu.

Jin's been home for a day and he's insisting we make a "welcome back" video for his channel. I'm really reluctant to do this because honestly, his fans scare the living shits out of me. The seem nice but...their harsh words about the accident have made me hesitant to show my face to them again. What if it gets worse and things go downhill? What if...?

I shake myself out of my daze and continue my breakfast. Jin is sitting across from me shirtless, it's very hard to focus on anything when you've got a shirtless Jin sitting opposite you. I mean...I'm trying very hard to not fanboy my heart out.

I'm saved from the feels by my phone going off.

From: taetae hyungie
*image attached*

This is so funny!!!! 😂<<received 9:35>>

<<received 9:35>>

To: taetae hyungie
Wtf? Omg!
State the obvi much dumbass! Like wtf? Omg he's soooo stupid I can't believe it!!
<<sent 9:38>>

From: taetae hyungie
Is Jin shirtless again because you're going a bit overboard?!??
<<received 9:40>>

To: taetae hyungie
*nods head and blushes madly*
Save me pls...idk if I can keep my inner fanboy in anymore!!!!
<<sent 9:42>>

From: taetae hyungie
Hwaiting!
<<received 9:43>>

To: taetae hyungie
Asshole.
<<sent 9:44>>

I can feel Taehyung laughing at me. I told my phone on the table, it lands with a clunk and Jin's head jerks up to look at me. He raises his eyebrows at me and I just shake my head.

"I'm going to get ready." I say and take my plate to the kitchen. I rinse it in the sink and place it in the dishwasher. As I straighten up I feel arms snake around my waist and a warm body press onto me. Heat rises in my face and I smile widely.

I reach down and link fingers with Jin on my lower abdomen. He leans his head down and places soft kisses along my shoulder.
"Hi baby." He says quietly.
"Hi!" I giggle. Only Jin can get me to giggle...it's embarrassing.

I untangle myself and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Jin comes in while I'm brushing and starts too. I quickly finish up and go back to our room-it's nice to call it that again- and try to decide what to wear.

I decide to put on one of Jin's pullovers and stay in my boxers. Jin walks in a promptly freezes. He looks me up and down and a smirk paints his face.
"No pants?" I shake my head and he just laughs at me.