17

Third pov
Jungkook stands behind Jimin back hugging him. Jungkook's face is buried in the shorter male's shoulder. All Jungkook can feel is intense nerves.

Meanwhile Jimin is rubbing his fingers soothingly over Jungkook's hands. It's not something new for Jimin to see a very nervous Jungkook. These two have been friends since high school and Jimin knows exactly how to lower Jungkook's racing heart. They don't need him to have a panic attack anytime soon.

"Alright. Jimin and Jungkook?" One of their choreography teachers sticks their head out of the dance studio and beckons the two in. Jimin removes Jungkook's arms from his hips and instead takes his hand and pulls him along beside him.

Jimin smiles at their teachers while Jungkook just looks down at his shoes. Jimin hands them the music and the two dancers take their places. BIGBANG's Fxxk it starts to play and they break into their set choreography.

••••••••••••••••••••*••••••••••••••••••••

"Thanks boys! You'll get your grade next week, and jungkook?" Jungkook looks up at his name. Their teacher hands him his phone. "Here's the recording you asked for." Jungkook smiles and thanks his teacher before walking out.

"We did it Jiminie hyung!" Jungkook squeals as soon as they're both outside. Jungkook feels lighter now that they managed to dance smoothly.
"We did!" Jimin pulls Jungkook down into a hung which is gratefully returned.
"Now let's go back to your place to clean up!"
The two boys go straight to Jimin's car and begin their drive to JinKooks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Jin hyung?" Jungkook asks when he finds his apartment deserted. He was hoping to see Jin when he got home.
"He waiting for you somewhere." Jimin says with a sly look on his face.
"Mmmmmmmmkaaaaaaaay." Jungkook heads straight into the bathroom and gets in the shower.

In the living room Jimin is busy helping set up everything.

To: Eomma Jinnie
Ok he's in the shower now, we shouldn't be too long...
<<sent 14:02>>

From: Eomma Jinnie
Great we're just finishing off. 30 minutes?
<<received 14:04>>

To: Eomma Jinnie
Perfect.
See ya then.
<<sent 14:05>>

Jimin pockets his phone as Jungkook comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.
"All yours hyung!" Jungkook heads into the bedroom to choose an decent outfit as he had been directed by his boyfriend this morning.

It doesn't take him long to decide on a pair of tight black jeans and a loose-ish white button up (no surprises there).

Jimin walks out already dressed in blue jeans and a cardigan to find a ready Jungkook playing on his phone on the couch.

"Let's do your hair Kookie." Jimin says and drags Jungkook into the bedroom without waiting for a reply.

Jimin blowdries Jungkook's hair flat first before styling it with a slight with a slight sweep to the left. Without even asking Jungkook's consent Jimin then attacks Jungkook's eyes with eyeliner.

"Okay done!" Jimin stands back to admire his work.
"Hyung! Did you have to use eyeliner?" Jungkook scrutinizes his reflection.
"Yes. You look hot. Now let's go before we're late."

Jungkook and Jimin head out of the apartment and back into Jimin's car.
Jimin drives Jungkook to the location of his party. They arrive and Jungkook is pleasantly surprised to see it's the park where Taehyung asked Jin to come to lunch with them.