16

Jin
So it's September 1st tomorrow.
-
-
-
-
Holy MaracONi and chEEZe...
juNgKooK is tUrNing 21 ToMorroW! (A/n just go with it).

Right now Jungkook is doing last minute practice with Jimin for their final performance of the year. It's time to get to work. First I call Taehyung.

"Hi Jin hyung!"
"Can you be at my place in ten?"
"Yes?"
"Good see you in ten then."

I hang up and call my lovely brother Namjoon.

"Hi Jin."
"My place ten minutes."
"Mkay."

That's that taken care of.

I walk restlessly around my living room until I hear a knock on the door. I rush over to the door and yank it open. I am greeted with the sight of a disheveled, half asleep Namjoon leaning heavily on a very distraught looking Taehyung.

I quickly grab my step brother and help Taehyung pull him in. We plop him on the couch and I smack him with a pillow to wake him up.

"What the fuck hyung?!?" Namjoon whines. He yawns and stretches before shaking his head to shake away the sleep.

"Okay. Now I need you two to listen to me. I need to- with your help- to plan a birthday party for Jungkook." I say while they look at me with eyebrows raised and smiles playing on their lips.

"Why are you so stressed about this? It's just a birthday party..." Taehyung asks standing up and placing his hands on my shoulders and shaking my back and forth.

"Because I need to ask him something very important...I need everything to be perfect!"

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

I fall back onto the couch and rub my face. Everything is planned. Taehyung is going to fill in Jimin on the plan later.

I glance at the time: 15:34. Jungkook should be home-

The door opens and Jungkook walks in, his hair plastered to his forehead with sweat, his light blue shirt soaked. The room just went up I few degrees I think.

"Hi hyuuuuuuuuung!" Jungkook drops his stuff at the front door and pounces on me.
"Eeeeew Jungkook you're all sweaty!" Jungkook pouts slightly and snuggles closer into my chest. I let out a big sigh and leave him there. Shower number two is needed now.
"I'm getting really nervous now that I'm not dancing anymore." Jungkook says into my chest.
"Why?"
"Because our final performance is tomorrow and tomorrow is my birthday so I feel like if I don't do well it'll be the worst birthday ever?" He rests his chin on my chest so he can look up at me. His eyes are wide and filled with a little bit of worry.

Jungkook has a habit of overthinking every small little thing, and it makes him wonder a lot of things about himself. Once he starts to think it generally takes a very negative path.

"Stop thinking about it and go take a shower you little nasty." I say and push him off me. He falls onto the carpet and groans. Jungkook shoots me a glare before stomping off to the bathroom to clean up.

I lean back and turn on the TV to the news channel. It's nice to know what's happening in the world.

"Today's headlines: The South Korean President is being voted out of presidency. Donald Trump doesn't attend the Security Briefing. One million people have been affected by the recent Yahoo hack and finally the Aleppo evacuation deal is back on. Stay tuned for more on these stories." The Anchor says.

Well then.

I turn the volume down and make it background noise while existential questions run through my brain. This is exactly why I don't watch the news very often.

I feel Jungkook settle down on my chest and I look down to see him staring at the TV. Judging from the glazed look on his face he's not really watching, he's thinking about tomorrow. I turn off the tv and pick up Jungkook bridal style and walk into the bedroom. I throw him onto the bed and crawl on top of him.

My hands go to his sides and I begin to tickle him. Laughter erupts out of him as he squirms beneath my fingers. He kicks his legs out and tries desperately to stop me but I'm not budging. Tears begin to stream down his very red cheeks, I decide that's enough and stop and look at him. Jungkook slowly regains his breath and opens his eyes.

I start to laugh at him. He looks so comical. His eyes are wide and his cheeks are red.

"Feeling better?" I ask him and he nods.

Jungkook makes grabby hands at me and I comply flopping on top of him.
"Holy shit hyung! I can't breath!" Jungkook coughs and pushes me off him. I roll so that I'm just next to him.

He turns around and cuddles into me. I lay down properly and circle my arms around his waist and pull him flush against me. One of Jungkook's hands is curled up on my chest and the other is behind his chest. I use the hand that's not on his hips to rake through his still wet hair.

Jungkook sighs happily and we just lay there, not talking and basking in each other's warmth.

I live for moments like this, when we can communicate our feeling for each other with out saying any words at all.

The soft silence is shattered when Jungkook begins to sing softly. I listen closely and smile when I recognize the song he's singing. It's Astro's Cat eye. Cute. I close my eyes and listen to his sweet voice, eventually I join in and make a perfect harmony-if I do say so myself.

This what we do until dinner time. Sing.

Jungkook's stomach rumbles and we both giggle at the sound.
"Dinner time?" I ask.
"Dinner time!" Jungkook agrees and we get off the bed and head straight to the kitchen.

I pull out ingredients for stir fried glass noddles, and set to work. About halfway through preparing I feel Jungkook's thin arms snake their way around my waist and his chin digging into my shoulder. I smile softly and continue to make dinner for the two of us.

I just want to spend the rest of my life like this.

A/n
I'm SO sorry that I didn't update last night... we didn't have any internet.

Anyway...rushed but finished.
I'll update later on today,
And tomorrow I'm heading to Sydney so...my schedule will be messed up a bit but I'll try to update!!

Enjoy
Xx