3

[Edited]

Jungkook

It's been a week since the fan meet and I've been texting Jin pretty much the whole time. In lieu of our constant communication over the past week, I've come to learn a lot about Jin's character. Contrary to popular belief, Jin's really humble – he's really opened my eyes about a lot of things. A small thump jerks me away from my thoughts of Jin. I sigh a little and smile fondly. The apartment is a lot less quiet these days.

Carpet muffled footsteps approach slowly and I begin to think about the whirl of events that have taken place over the last five days – not including my growing relationship with Jin. The biggest development so far is that Taehyung is my new roommate. Remember how I said that I thought we going to be best friends when we first met at the fansign? I was absolutely, one hundred right. Taehyung has even become good friends with Jimin, he's become the Aramis to our Athos and Porthos.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung's muffled voice grabs my attention which causes me to look back at the hallway that leads out from the "bedroom wing" as I like to call it. .
Taehyung walks out of his room in just his boxers and stretches. While he stretches, Taehyung decides to yawn and talk at the same time. All that comes out is a muffled gurgling sound.
"Dude. A language known to man.. Preferably." I say and he just laughs.
"I said you moron, should we go to the park?"
"Sure, why not? But," I pause unnecessarily and wiggle my eyebrows at my half naked roommate. "We need to put some clothes on because some of the older folk might not appreciate our hot bodies." We both giggle at that statement and head back into our rooms to get changed.

I quickly get dressed and walk out of my room to see Taehyung wearing bright yellow board shorts and a yellow Hawaiian shirt embellished with green palm trees carrying coconuts on their branches with a half naked, fat, bald white man sitting underneath them drinking some kind of alcoholic beverage.
"Seriously? You're wearing that?" Taehyung nods and gives a little twirl. I cover my eyes in mockery at his choice of the all yellow outfit.
"Come on surfer boy let's go!" I say and we walk out of the apartment and head towards the local park.

It's a quick three minute walk to the park so when we arrive the park is still devoid of small children screaming at the top of their lungs for no apparent reason . Sensing my building excitement at the lack of company in the park, Taehyung begins to make a run for the swing set located on the other side of the park.
"No fair!" I scream at his back as he advances towards the swing set. I watch him take a running jump onto a swing and fall off as his momentum carries him too far. I start to walk towards the fallen Taehyung with laughter falling from my lips.
"You dumbass!" I say when I reach him.
"Shut up..." He mumbles in response. He gets up and sits on the swing at the same moment that I sit on mine. With one sideways glance at each other we begin to swing to and fro without a care in the world.

"Hey Jungkook! Isn't that Jin?" Taehyung says coming to an abrupt stop and pointing at a park bench to our right. I drag my heels in the dirt to stop swinging and look in the direction that Taehyung is pointing. The person turns their head slightly to the left and I instantly recognize their profile. Kim Seokjin.

"It is." I say after a moment.
"Let's go say hi." Taehyung declares and begins to get up off the swing. I look at Taehyung incredulously .
"You're crazy."
"Sure, I am! But he's sitting there by himself and you're his future wife and we're in his vicinity so by default we must go and say hello. . Come on!" Taehyung rambles. He looks at Jin sitting on the bench, then looks at me on the swing.
"COME ON!" He vocalises and seizes my arm before unceremoniously drags me towards Jin.

"Excuse me? Jin?" Taehyung ventures as we come around the bench and situate ourselves in front of Jin . Jin looks up from his phone, he sees the two of us looking down at him and smiles.
"Jungkook, it's been a while! And you're Taehyung! I remember you!" He says brightly.
"Well, I'm honoured that you're esteemed famousness can remember me!" Taehyung says jovially, the big grin that takes over his face makes Jin and I smile at this ridiculousness.