12

Jin
My head hurts.

I can hear the world around me. I can feel Jungkook's hand in mine, and I squeeze back when he squeezes me.

They're having fun. The three of them. I remember when Taehyung would come and talk to me about how much Jungkook was suffering. It hurt that Icouldn't wake up and help fix him up.

"How does a cow laugh?" I hear Taehyung ask Jimin and Jungkook. I can just picture the two of them smiling and rolling their eyes at Taehyung. "It goes Moohahahahaha!"

Wow that's a dad joke if I ever heard one. Honestly.

"I've got another one!" Taehyung is really going at it. "What did one wave say to the other?" Nothing. They just waved. "Nothing they just waved."

He falls into another peal of laughter and I can feel the disapproval flowing off the other two.

Silence falls, engulfing the room and my mind begins to speed up. I can feel everything. I've become hyper-aware of everything I touch. The small callouses on Jungkook's hand, the roughness of the hospital sheets that have been bleached and starched over and over again. I can feel the heat of the fluorescent lights bouncing off my skin, the IV needle in my hand begins to itch and I want it out.

I can feel the softness of Jungkook's thumb as he runs is up and down the back of my hand, and I focus on that. His skin is soft and comforting. I miss it.

I can also feel his gaze, tracing over my motionless face, my still body. Looking. Looking for a sign that I'm going to wake up.

He squeezes my hand.

I squeeze back.

He knows I'm alive.

Jungkook

I love you

I'm sorry for leaving you alone

I'm glad your not breaking anymore

It's not your fault

I should've done something more

I should've seen it

But I didn't

At least we're okay now

I hope that we can fix us

We can always ask for help

I hope Taehyung,Jimin and Namjoon took care of you

I wish it was me

I'm going to wake up soon

I can feel it

I can feel you

I want to feel you

I need to feel you

I want to feel you close to me, like those nights that seem like an eternity old

I want to feel your skin lighting me on fire

Sending me up up and away

I'm going to wake up

I have to wake up

I must wake up

I'm going to wake up

For you

For you

"What did the English book say to the math book?" Taehyung's voice jerks me out of my thoughts. My eyes open slowly and I can see the bright white roof and lights that adorn my room.

"You've got too many problems." My voice comes out raspy from lack of use, but it's there, and it's my voice.

All three heads whip in my direction. They blink several times as if trying gauge the scene.

Jungkook's hand fly to his mouth and tears well in his eyes.

"You're awake!" His voice sounds watery, overjoyed. But it's his voice.

My eyes rake his face, taking the familiar path from his eyes, down his nose and to his soft pale pink lips.

I gingerly lift my hand up to his face and place it on his cheek, he cups my hand and leans into my touch. Oh how I've missed this.

My thumb reaches out and traces his lips, pulling them slightly to make sure that they're real.

I'm vaguely aware of Jimin and Taehyung slipping out of the room.

"Jungkook." My voice comes out barely higher than a whisper, but he's heard it.

"I missed you." His voice cracks slightly. "We were worried that maybe you wouldn't wake up."

"I'm always going to come back to you."

I move my hand from his cheek to the back of his neck and pull him slowly down.

His nose touches mine and I feel my body light up.

Our lips meet and it's like breathing. He's the oxygen I've been deprived of.

Our lips move together and my fingers get tangled in his hair.

We break apart as a knock sounds on the door. We look up and the doctors walk in.

"Hello Jin! I'm Doctor Min and this is my colleague Doctor Choi." I nod at them. "We're just here to check you and make sure everything is working properly!"

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Jungkook lies on his side, curled into me with his chest resting just above me heart. I have one arm wrapped around him and the other running through his soft hair.

In my mind I replay the events of the day, first I woke up, then I got a check up-I'm all good but I need to be kept under care for a while because I've been in a coma for fourteen months- and Namjoon came to see me.

He'd been taking care of Jungkook behind the scenes, he's the one who found him and talked to him-aside form Taehyung and Jimin- about me. Well he's the one who knows me the best.

The doctors say I can go home in a few weeks which I nice. I can't wait to be in my own bed again.

Jungkook's breath fans across my chest and through my thin hospital gown. His breathing is steady and quiet with sleep. I can't sleep even though I'm tired, which is odd as I've been in a coma for ages.

I want to stay awake forever watching Jungkook sleep, no lines of worry and his youthful face shining. My eyes shift to his arms, where his long sleeved shirt is hiking up a bit. Instead of smooth skin I'm greeted with bright white bandages spotted with blood.

Jungkook is more fragile than he lets on and I didn't see it.

Jungkook shifts his head upwards slightly and noses into my neck, tickling me slightly. I shift a little so that I'm even closer to him. Maybe I should sleep.

Today has been rough and I'm glad they let Jungkook stay the night. He needs me more now that I'm awake.

I never realized how much the two of us depend on each other.

I never realized how much my heart yearns to be near the boy.

I love him.

"I love you Jungkook." I whisper and close my eyes, burying my nose in his hair and inhaling the smell of home that is Jungkook.

And for the first time in fourteen months I sleep happily, holding the most precious thing in my life tightly so that he won't fly away or fall and break.

A/n
I decide we needed some fluff.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeek

Enjoy

Xx