21

WARNING LOVES!!! There is a birthing scene here that doesn't really make sense biologically, so if you're not comfy with stuff like this then skip to the end!!

Enjoy loves🔥💋❤
P.S
I might change this to have a surrogate, let me know?

Jin

Jungkook is due any day now. He's been getting Braxton Hicks, meaning he's going to go into labour soon.

I've been vlogging every day and the fans are super excited. Sometimes I think their more excited than us.

I've got my vlogging camera in my hand and I'm heading to the bedroom to wake Jungkook up. I pause just before the door and start recording.

"AnnyeonghaseYo everyone!" I smile and wave at the lens. " It is currently the 23rd of October 2019, and I am headed in to wake up my lovely, very pregnant, husband." I glance backwards and slowly open the door. I point the camera to the bed and smile at the sleeping figure.

Jungkook is curled up in the fetal position, almost as if he's protecting his baby. Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

Jungkook's head is just poking out from under the covers, his hair is all fluffy and tousled. It's honestly the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

I move to the right side of Jungkook so that the camera captures his face.

"Yeobo! Wake up!" I coo as I shake his shoulder slightly. He stretches out and whines before curling back into himself.
I lean down and pepper his face with kisses.

Jungkook scrunches his eyes shut tighter before allowing them to flutter open. His eyes are such a beautiful brown it makes my heart flutter. Jungkook looks at the camera in my hand with heavy lids and smiled softly.

"AnnyeonghaseYo everyone!" His voice is all scratchy from sleep. He rubs his eyes cutely and makes grabby hands at me. I shift the camera and crawl in behind Jungkook and pull him to my chest.

"I'm so excited today!" Jungkook says.
"Why baby?" I ask feigning curiosity.
"It's my due date!" He starts to squeal. "Our baby could be coming today hyung!"

We chat with the fans for a little longer before I sign off and help Jungkook get ready for the day.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

I'm woken from my nap by a loud groan coming from Jungkook. I roll over to him and rub his back.

"Hyung. It's time." Jungkook whispers. I quickly jump out of bed and stuff my feet into some shoes before racing to Jungkook's side to help him out of bed.

He slowly stands up before gasping.
"What?!?" I'm completely confused.
"My water just broke. We need to hurry."

Jungkook

Just when I thought the pain couldn't get any worse, my water broke and now the contractions are getting worse.

I lean forward at the front door as another one hits me. Jin slowly puts pressure on my lower back to counter the contractions a little.

They're becoming longer and closer together. Ouch. Jin's handling this really well. He's helping me down to the car slowly. We've just reached the car when another, particularly painful contraction rips through my body.

A small shriek tears through my throat as I double forwards. This one lasts about three minutes and then we're on the road driving to the hospital. We arrive just another contraction starts, nurses rush out with a wheelchair and help me into it.

Jin and I are ushered into the maternity unit where we are greeted by our doctor. I am helped onto the bed and my legs are forced apart.

"You're about five centimeters, you're halfway Jungkook-ssi." the doctor days before setting up a heartbeat monitor around my belly.
"I'll be back in a couple of hours to check on you. Okay?" Jin nods and takes my hand just as another searing pain takes over my body.

My body curls in on itself to try and battle the pain. Jin let's go of my hand and crawls in behind me, he starts to sing to take my mind off the pain, and believe me it works. With his sweet voice in my ear and his comforting warmth enveloping me I manage to drift off into a fitful sleep.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

There's a slight ripping sensation that jerks me awake with a scream.

"Ah good, you're awake!" The doctor says as she disappears between my legs. "it should be another half hour or so." She quickly checks the heart monitor before exiting the room.

Jin has since moved to the chair next to my bed and he's now reading some novel.  I reposition myself and take a moment to allow my eyes to rake over Jin's features. His almond eyes, high nose and full lips. I smile slightly.

I gasps slightly as the pressure increases between my hips. Jin looks up at me and immediately pushes the little red button. The doctor comes back in with nurses and smiles.

"It's time."

I am flipped onto my back with Jin holding my right hand and the midwife clutching my left hand. Their both whispering reassurances into my ears.

"Okay Jungkook. When your next contraction comes I'm going to need you to push okay?" I nod frantically as I feel the pain coming.

My face scrunches in pain and I hear the doctor faintly telling me to push. I gather up my energy and push. HOLY FUCKING HELL.

A small scream leaves my lips as the pain intensifies.

"Keep going Jungkook-ah." Jin whispers. 
"Okay, relax a second." The doctor tells me. It's brief.

After what seems like an eternity of gut wrenching pain the doctor's voice breaks through my haze.

"It's crowning!" She sounds excited. "one last big push for the shoulders and your done." I breathe in deeply and when the next contraction hits I heave. There's an odd popping sensation and suddenly the intense pain is replaced with the sound of crying.

"Congratulations! It's a baby boy!" I let out a little laugh. " Would you like to help clean him up Jin-ssi?" Jin scampers off.

The nurses help to clean up the blood and sweat. (A/N PI TTAM NUMUL)

Jin comes back with a bunch of blue blankets and a massive smile on his face. When he gets to my side, he reaches down and placed a kiss on my still slightly sweaty forehead.

"Here you go." Jin hands me the bundle, and I have this ridiculous giddy feeling in my belly.

My eyes wander over his face and I can't help but feel awe at the fact that this cute little human was inside me.

"What shall we name him?" Jin's soft voice breaks into my thoughts.
"Minhyuk?" I say.
"Kim Minhyuk. I like the sound of that."

A/n
Idk why this took me forever but it did.

Anyways here is the next chapter.

Xoxoxoxox
Enjoy
Xx

XoxoxoxoxEnjoy Xx