3

Alice has laid out a white shirt with black pants and waistcoat, beside the waistcoat was a blue tie and pocket hankie. "I thought you would like the blue" Alice says appearing in the doorway.

"Thank you Alice, but I can't"  jasper says walking over to his window

"Why not? I saw the way you looked at her as soon as Renee decided to invite her"

"Alice I know you want me to be happy but she's human, and she has a family there is nothing in this world that would make me get between that " jasper says in hushed tones so nobody else can here.

"Then at least keep hold of the moments you make with her and let yourself be happy around her"

"If I let myself be happy, I won't be able to let her go" he says looking out on the ceremony display below him.

"jazz please"

"Alice I'm serious now, ill wear the tie but I'm not getting close to her" he says shoving Alice out of the door shutting it and letting himself slump down to the floor.

He can hear amiee and Joe having a laugh with their dad from his room, her laugh is sweet and like music to his ears. He shakes it off and goes to get washed and dressed.

Downstairs everyone is now waiting for Alice to finish getting Bella ready.

"when are you gonna get married amiee?" Charlie asks

"not sure I ever will pop, I give up on men, but its fine, me and Joe have a plan to retire together so we dont get lonely" she says fist bumping Joe.

"so does Denver see his dad?" Charlie asks trying to know a little bit more about his other daughter.

"nope just me, him and his uncle Joe. Aunt Helen is always working so we barely see her, I've been trying to get jobs but not many people want nanny's in Arizona"

"you're a nanny?"

"yeah I got my cert when I was pregnant so I had something to support me and Denver"

" there's loads of jobs up here, the Henderson's in town have been looking for a nanny for 3 months now"

"if only it was that simple" amiee says as jasper walks down the stairs, amiee looks at him and is awestruck by his beauty but she soon shakes it off and smiles at the choice of tie colour.

"So joe, how's school going?" Charlie asks as jasper sits on the sofa furthest away from amiee.

"Going good due to graduate early next semester, I worked my ass off but amiee helped, me and aims are guna move out of aunt Helens and get our own place" he says excitedly.

"Really that sounds good, why do yous want to move out of your aunts?" Charlie asks again.

"Fresh start, too much has gone on in arizona" amiee says swiftly.

"You could come up here be with your old man for a while?" Charlie says without second thought.

"Dad really, with denver and me and joe that's just too much"

"I'd help you find your own place, help you get a job and I'd always be here if you need me" amiee was contemplating the idea when Alice called charlie and Renee upstairs.

"what do you think?" Joe says from beside amiee

"not sure yet, it would be nice to be close to dad" amiee says. Jasper is staring at her from the other sofa, reading her emotions she's so complex, he can feel it the happiness warping its way around an underline feeling of sadness and fear. He wants to go to her and tell her everything is okay but he cant that wouldn't be practical.

Esme walks in with an old fashioned baby stroller that is white and decorated with blue ribbon. "I thought you could use this for the wedding" Esme says in a sweet voice walking towards amiee with a smile on her face.

"Thank you" she says admiring the stroller.

"No problem darling" esme says and turns to walk away.

"I want to move up here" Joe says to amiee. She let's out a sigh and looks down at her legs.

"Let's get today out of the way first" she says getting up and putting denver into the stroller, he says asleep as Joe storms out of the room and jasper goes to stand behind amiee.

Rosealie and emmett are stood in the hallway to the kitchen as emmett snaps a photo of jasper and amiee. "He won't like that" Rosealie says and emmett has a mischievous look on his face.

"He may want it one day" he says and goes out to get ready for the ceremony.

Jasper and amiee are the only ones left to go and sit down.

"Let's go and take our seats" jasper says as he places a hand on her lower back. She jolts at his touch and jasper moves away.

"Sorry wasn't expecting that" amiee says swiftly walking out to the ceremony with the stroller in front of her and jasper just stood there still feeling the fear that radiated off amiee when he touched her.