12

Down in the living room, the Cullens and Illiana's clan where talking about amiee and jasper.

"I'll tell you what though, your brother is one lucky guy" Jeremy expresses to emmett who is sat beside him.
"Why would you say that?" Rosalie asks.

"Cause amiee is the best person to grace this earth since yours truely" he says pulling the collar on his cardigan forward.

"Hey" Illiana and Emilia say together.

"Do you have fights with vampires and lycans and come out on top? Did you kill 20 vampires with 1 song so they wouldn't take your son? Do you know how to dance like she does? No to all three questions amiee wins! And the fact she was the only one of you girls who comes cliff diving with us and the fact I can eat around her and ill be making fun of her for how much she eats!" Jeremy booms while George and Alex laugh with him.

"She killed 20 vampires on her own?" Alice shrieks.

"Alex you tell this story better than me, you where there" Jeremy says leaving Alex speak.

"Where do I start from?" Alex asks.

"Well amiee was with a vampire called Chris, she got pregnant, he hit her, I killed him, then she left but Alex helped looked after her, start from there" Jeremy says swiftly.

"There's not really much to tell. She needed help, she was on her own and pregnant. Being around all of us hurt to much so we stayed apart. I went to see her every day and I'd sit with her and talk to her about everything that was on her mind. Then it was getting closer to when she was going to be giving birth so she started coming back to the house, hanging out with all of us. Then when she gave birth she stopped coming round as often. so one day I went to hers to see if she was in but she wasn't so I decided to go for a walk through the valley cause no one goes there and I can usually find amiee down there when she's not at home. So when I get there amiee is surrounded by like 30 vampires who are shouting at her saying they have had reports she has made an immortal child, but denver isn't immortal, he has more magic flowing through his veins than venom. I rushed over to her and denver, baring in mind he's literally 3 weeks old. She tells me to take him and run so I grab him and run. I hear a melody build up behind me and I know amiee is guna kick some ass. I make sure I'm far enough away so denver is safe and I just watch as she belts out this song that make 20 for the 30 vampires just crumble to dust. That's when the lead vampire guy was like 'okay you can keep your baby we will not disturb you again' and then they just left, she hasn't seen or heard of them since." Alex says wrapping up the story.

"Wow that sounds badass" emmett says

"It was" Alex laughs

"Are there any other crazy amiee stories?" Alice asks

"Now now I'm sure amiee will tell these stories on her own" esme says honouring the girls privacy.

"She really wouldn't" Jeremy says behind a giggle."the amiee you met today and the amiee we know are two different people now"

"It's not her fault" illiana says defending amiee.

"I never said it was I just miss the old days" Jeremy admits.

"We all do" Emilia says getting up and sitting down next to Jeremy. "Do you remember the first time she asked you to help her choreograph?" She asks him with a smile on her face.

"I nearly broke her neck" Jeremy laughs. A tear falls from his eye. He misses his best friend. "Do you think she will ever forgive me?" Jeremy asks his friends. His friends shrug their shoulders.

"Maybe now she has jasper she can let go" Emilia says

"Let go of what?" amiee says walking in the room, she had woken up. The magic inside her not letting her sleep like a human. She walks passed Her friends and sits by Alice.

"Where's jasper?" Emmett asks with a snigger in his voice.

"He's in bed, asleep" she says like it's a normal thing, and then laughs when everyone else's jaw drops.
"We don't know how she does it but she can put anything to sleep" illiana says and smiles at her friend.

"We don't know how you prophesies the future or how Emilia can see auras I don't see anyone talking about that" amiee says making Jeremy laugh then amiee spots the tear on his cheek. "What's wrong wolfie?" She says and Jeremy gets up from his seat and hugs amiee lifting her so her feet are a foot off the floor. Amiee just wraps her small arms around his big frame. "It's okay I'm going to be around a lot more now" she says.

"I thought I lost you" he says to her, making her giggle as she snaps her fingers and disappears.

"Come find me" amiee's voice says from the other side of the room.

Jeremy looks at George and George looks at Jeremy. "It's on witch" Jeremy says as he scans the room and sniffs the air. The patio door opens and Jeremy and George run outside.

"This is going to be fun to watch" Alex says and follows them outside with illiana and Emilia in tow.

"You guys will want to see this" illiana says as she walks out of the door. The rest of the Cullens get up and follow the rest outside.

"It's not fair if you're invisible" George shouts. A snap of fingers can be heard and amiee appears in the middle of the garden.

"What are they doing?" Esme asks.

"Fighting, used to happen all the time back at the house" Alex says as Jeremy charges towards amiee as she swerves out of the was George charges for her and her fist colides with his face, letting a stone shattering sound fill the air. George falls to the floor holding his jaw. As Jeremy runs at amiee from behind her, she is unaware he is there. She offers a hand to George, Jeremy is just about to catch her, when a loud roar can be heard from above them and a blur attacks Jeremy and tackles him to the floor.

Amiee rushes over to the blur of chaos rolling around the garden. "Jasper we where only playing" amiee shouts but the blur doesn't stop moving. Amiee shakes her head and holds out her hands in front of herself in fists and then opens them, this dumps freezing cold water over the blur of chaos making the 2 boys stop fighting. "That's better" amiee says giggling as the vampire and lycan stand there like drowned rats.