19

"She's going to be different when she wakes up you know that?" Illiana says to jasper while he tries to tend to denver. The past 3 weeks have been hectic, Bella and Edward are back and Bella is pregnant and amiee hasn't woken up from her episode, jasper has been doing everything he can and has been looking after denver single handed for the past 3 weeks.

The Cullen clan haven't told Bella about amiee yet, with all the drama going on jasper stays upstairs and so do the other clan. Charlie thinks amiee is in a coma because of head trauma she suffered in a car crash, while she was off to get more dipers frome the store. "How different?" Jasper asks picking denver up and bouncing him on his hip.

"Her personality, remember I told you that what amiee experienced was her letting out all her emotional trauma that Chris caused. She will be a lot happier, more like the amiee we used to know" Jeremy says sat on the floor by the window.

"I just wish she would wake up soon" jasper says sitting on his bed with denver in his arms. Carlisle enters the room with a beaming smile on his face.

"She's coming round" he says clasping his hands together and all of them are out of the room and in Carlisle's study in seconds.

Jasper places denver on amiees bed as he takes the seat next to her and holds her hand in both of his. The heart monitor starts beeping faster and amiee's eyes flutter open and rest on jasper's sweet face and honey blonde curls. "I love you" she says and closes her eyes again. Her eyes then shoot open and she jolts in an upright position and let's out and loud giggle and picks up her son and gives him a huge cuddle and kisses him all over his face "oh hello Mr sweet face, I missed you, I did, I did, I did!"

"Do you know how long you was out for?" Carlisle asks.

"About 3 weeks" amiee says still looking at denver with a huge grin on her face.

"I told you, mind journey she would have to take to get back, and fully let go" Illiana says.

"Yes, of course, sorry a lot going on right now" Carlisle says.

"What's wrong?" Amiee asks in a serious and deep tone.
"It's Bella, she's pregnant" Carlisle explains. Amiee is up and out of her bed and down stairs in seconds.

Amiee appears downstairs in a white tshirt that belongs to jasper and a pair of with cotton shorts and long white socks. Bella is startled by the sudden appearance of her sister in the room.

"How long?" Amiee asks kneeling next to Bella. Rosalie hisses and growls at her for being so close to Bella. "Shut it, my sister, my family also been through vampire baby ma'self" says in a cocky attitude "so" she turns to Bella "how far along?" Amiee asks again.

"I found out 5 days ago" Bella says in a meek voice.

"You drinking blood?" Amiee asks checking bella's pulse.

"No, why would.." bella starts to say.

"Vampire baby" amiee says in a dumb mimic, with the same expression on her face.

"Hey!" Bella shouts not like being talk to like that.

"Don't act stupid if you don't want to be labelled as stupid" amiee says putting her hands on bella's tiny bump.

"How do you know about vampires?" Bella asks as amiee examines her.

"My ex, was a vampire, my son is half vampire, my mate is a vampire and I'm a witch, my best friend is lycan, would you like me to continue?" amiee says as if it is normal.

"You're a witch?" Bella asks with a dumbfounded expression on her face.

"Yes" amiee says.

"Who is your mate?" Bella asks looking around the room.

"Japser" amiee says looking at bella as if to say 'say something and you will be sorry'

"I'm glad you found your mate" bella says putting her hand on amiee's shoulder.

"You mean that?" Amiee asks, thinking she is lying.

"I do" bella smiles and has a tear in her eye. Amiee laughs and gets up.

"Baby is fine, you need to drink some blood and ill get Emilia to do her healing spells on you to help with any pains. At the moment I have to see my son and spend some time with my mate, have a good evening" amiee says tottering off up that stairs and into jasper room where he is anxiously waiting for her.

"Is she okay?" Jasper says as amiee enters the room bouncing on her toes.

"She's fine, she needs to drink blood but I'm sure if we are here she can survive the transformation and give birth naturally" amiee says standing at one of jasper's book cases.

"that's good" jasper says getting up and snaking an arm around her waist.

"Sorry I was out for so long, there was a lot I needed to overcome" amiee says letting herself rest into jasper.

"I just hope it wasn't to bad for you" jasper says burying his face into amiee's hair.

"It wasn't, I hope denver was okay while I was out" she says stroking jasper's arm.

"It looked after him, he fell asleep again when you went to see Bella, I think he just wanted to hear your voice" he says getting uncomfortable that amiee is touching his scars so he pulls away and rolls down his sleeves.

"Don't be ashamed of your scars, please" amiee says her voice and face getting softer as she turns to face him.

"I'm not ashamed, it's just, I'm not proud of it" jasper says still looking away from amiee.

"Awh jasper" amiee says putting a hand on his cheek and pulls him in for a hug. They stay there embraced for a long time, content in each other's presence.

"Thank you" jasper says finally pulling away.

"It's okay,I just want you to love yourself as much as I do" amiee says beaming a wide smile up at jasper.

"Do you mean that? That you love me?" Jasper says hiding his face by looking to the side.

"See for yourself" amiee says stepping back and holding her arms out to the side, saying read me.

Jasper searches her as she stands there letting herself open up to him. He feels nothing but love, a love that he could feel is for him, he feels the lust and happiness he brings to that love. A one sided cheeky smile comes on jasper's face as he rushes towards amiee and lifts her off the floor twirling her in a gleeful embrace.

He sets her down on the floor and lays a deep passionate kiss to amiee's soft pink lips.