10

Jasper enters the kitchen and clears his throat, this makes amiee jump and drop the cup into the sink.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you" jasper says getting closer to amiee.

"It's okay, I'm a naturally jumpy person, the guys back home play pranks on me all the time cause of it" amiee giggles and puts the now washed cup back to the cupboard.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you outside as well I was just taken a bit off guard, I've never met a magical humanoid before" he says sitting in one of the chairs at the island as amiee hoists herself up on the counter.

"It's fine, I guess I should have warned you before flinging you twenty feet into the air" amiee giggles.

"How are you so sweet?" Jasper asks. Amiee just giggles as she knows it is a rhetorical question but answers it anyway.

"It's not in my nature to hold grudges and be horrible for the spite of it. Don't get me wrong disrespect me and I will kick your ass to China and back. But other than that 100% make out of smiles and sugar" amiee says making funny expressions and using hand gestures to help her talking. Jasper smiles and sits there listening to her.

"Can we start over?" he asks getting up.

"Why would I want to start over I've had a great day with you, except for" amiee says and clicks her fingers. Making jasper blink a few times as he recollects the forgotten moments in the woods.

"How do you know my name?" Jasper asks with wide eyes.
"I didn't come here just for bellas wedding" amiee says as she jumps off the counter and walks into the living room. Jasper follows her as she sits on the rug in front of the fire. She clicks her fingers 3 times and a book, a bracelet and a candle appear in front on her.

Everyone else is silent as amiee lights the candle with her finger and then blows the bracelet. As she blows a golden glitter falls over the bracelet.

"Do you believe, do you believe in magic,
Do you believe, do you believe in love.
Do you believe, do you believe in power of good friends.
Everything will be alright." Amiee sings and then throws the bracket against the floor making it shatter and create a puff of purple smoke, when the smoke fades 5 people are stood in the middle of the living room, a blonde girl withe neck length wavy hair, a brunette girl with shoulder length hair, a lean guy with styled dark hair, a bulky guy with shoulder length blonde hair and the last reminded the Cullens of emmett with the build and short hair. Amiee jumps up and they all go into a group hug. All laughing and giggling. They all pull away and the blonde goes and hugs Carlisle.

"I told you, I would become a very important part of your life" she says. All pulls away and Carlisle just laughs.

"Everyone this is illiana" amiee says referring to the blonde, "Emilia" she points to the brunette. "Jeremy" she points to the guy who reminds everyone of emmett. "George" she points to the lean guy with styled hair "and alex" she points to the blonde.

"Heya" they all say in unison. And illiana speaks up while sat next to Carlisle.

"You need our help" she says with urgency in her voice.

"I'm not sure what you're on about" Carlisle says while the others sit down. Amiee goes and sits on the arm of the chair jasper is sat at, but a sudden protective urge comes over him and he pulls her down onto his lap. This makes amiee smile at him as she listens to illiana.

"You know my prophecy foretelling, well it told me you need my help so here I am, I owe you my life Carlisle, if it wasn't for you aro would have kept me and I would still be there now. Please just let me help you." Illiana says pleading with Carlisle.

"I know illiana but I do not know what I need help with" he says "but you should stick around, till I do know what I need help with" he puts a hand on her shoulder. Carlisle has known her for more than 200 years, he saved her from the grasps of the volturi. They lived together for a long long time till the volturi caught up with her, she had to flee without Carlisle, it was the only way he wouldn't get killed.

"I think I'm going to go to bed, it's been a long day it will give you guys time to catch up" amiee says getting up from her seat on jasper's lap and picking up her son. Before she leaves the room she makes sure to tap a finger on jasper's shoulder and George and Jeremy snigger and wolf whistle when amiee leave the room.

"And 5, 4, 3, 2..." Jeremy counts down and when he pauses jasper gets up and follows in the direction amiee left in. Jeremy, and George laugh loudly.

"What's so funny" emmett asks as he feels he is missing out on some amusement.

"Amiee has the hots for the god of war" Jeremy laughs. And George laughs with him. Emmett doesn't understand what is so funny. Emilia stands up and pushes her hands together and Jeremy and George knock heads.

"It's nice that she has someone, we stayed out of her life for 18 months to help her deal with you slaughtering her boyfriend" she says.

"He had what was coming to him" Jeremy says pointing a finger at Emilia.

"Well yeah true, but besides the point. You should be happy for her. Especially if they figure out they are mates, not being funny Jeremy, he could probably kill you with his pinky finger." Emilia says with giggling.
"Amiee is jasper's mate?" Esme asks.

"Isn't it obvious?" Alex asks.

"Yes but not to them obviously" Esme says with a smile.

"Amiee is scared and shy. She just doesn't want to get hurt again" alex says with a sincere look on his face.
"Jasper won't hurt her he may be the god of war but he is a softie" rosalie says. This makes all the Cullens stare at her she has never really taken a liking to anyone outside of the family before. She thinks amiee is good for jasper, all she wants is for everyone to be safe and happy.