7

Jasper walks through the woods where he followed amiee's scent. The closer he gets the louder the sobs are. He finds amiee sat on a rock holding a tissue close to her eyes. "it wasn't fair what she said to you back there"

"I can't believe this is happening again" she mutters to herself.

Jasper pretends not to hear "I know the others aren't happy with the way she is acting" he says inching closer to her.

Amiee holds her hands up in front of her to stop him from getting any closer. "I can't do this"

"don't let her get in the way of being happy" he says getting closer. Suddenly a force pushes him back and he stumbles.

"don't whitlock!" Amiee says getting more stern with him.

"how do you know my last name?" He asks with a confused expression on his face.

Amiee goes white and starts babbling and muttering under her breath, she starts shaking and the wind picks up around them. Jasper can't stop looking at amiee's eyes as they glow. "forget" amiee says clearly and the wind stops and jasper blinks a few times and snaps out of his trance.

"I know the others aren't happy with the way she is acting" jasper says again.

"she's always been like that with me, I'm just not used to it" amiee says and hopping off the rock "lets get back to the party the others will be worried about us" she says walking swiftly back to the house. Jasper is confused as to why her emotions are deceiving but he follows her back to the party with no recollection of the events that just unveiled.

Edward is sat with Carlisle esme and the baby. "Carlisle I need to talk to you" Edward says in hushed tones.

"I'll be one minute darling" he says to esme as he gets up out of his seat and follows Edward into the house.

"There's something about amiee that is off" Edward says when they get into Carlisle's empty study.

"What do you mean edward" Carlisle asks.

"With her thoughts I can hear everything but it's like she can cloud it when her thoughts are private or something"

"We you can't read Bella's thoughts maybe it's something to do with that" Carlisle says. Edward feels as if he is trying to brush of the question and his thoughts are vague he's trying to hide something.

"What is it Carlisle?"

"I know her scent. it's familiar but I can't put my finger on it, I know I haven't met her before but the scent reminds me of something"

"It makes my nose tickle" Edward states.

"We can worry about this later. go back to your bride" Carlisle says and Edward leaves the room leaving him on his own. He stares out of the window down on the ceremony and spots amiee and jasper sat with esme. "After all these years, I thought they where all dead" he says to himself, smiles and leaves the room.

Down at the party esme and amiee are talking while jaspe, emmett and rosalie sit around them smiling and chatting.

"He's such a good baby" esme says with him still on her lap.

"He's usually cranky, he must like the noisey environment" amiee says. it's getting later on into the night and Bella and Edward are setting off to their honeymoon.

Amiee is stood with the rest of the Cullen family as they bid farewell to the newly wedded couple.

"Try and find out more if you can" Edward whispers to Carlisle so no one else can hear. Then they where gone leaving the Swans and the Cullens outside the front of the house.

Renee is crying on Joe's shoulder while amiee steps back inside with denver who fell asleep in her arms. Carlisle follows her in while everyone else is talking outside.

"Apart from a few hiccups, I think that went well don't you?" He says taking a seat on the sofa as amiee puts denver in the cot.

"I had a really nice time, your all so nice. It's different from what I'm used to"

"What are you used to?" He asks and amiee stiffens.

"Just having a smaller spread out family, you all seem really close"

"I know what you are amiee" Carlisle states and she goes white and starts shaking. the candles around the room start to flicker and the liquid in the vases shake. "It's okay your secret is safe with me"

"How did you know?" She asks as the room around them calms down.

"I've met your kind before, a nice girl with blonde hair that hung in ringlets, illiana her name was" Carlisle says opening up to amiee.

"Illiana is my guider" amiee says sitting down next to Carlisle. "She helped me"

"I never did understand why there aren't more of your kind"

"There are we just keep a low profile"

"I've only ever met one"

"We don't keep vampires as company much of the time, I found out why the hard way" amiee states.

"You know what I am?"

"Illiana told me about you and told me that if I ever meet you I should trust you with my life as she did. So naturally she told me what you where"

"When did she change you" Carlisle asks

"coming up to 5 years ago, I made friends with her and her friends back in freshmen year and they changed me on June solstic"

"so is denver half..."

"Yes. His dad was a vampire though" Carlisle looks at her shocked and bewildered.

"Vampires can't have children" amiee couldn't tell whether he was making a statement or asking a question.

"Vampire women cannot are impregnable, men have mutated sperm that can get a pregnable woman pregnant, I can't believe you didn't know that." Amiee states with a smile on her face.

"You have a lot you need to tell me" Carlisle says as everyone else comes back into the house "but later" he says getting up from his seat and going to hold his wife in a loving embrace.

"Well it's getting late, we better hit the road" Charlie says "we can come back tomorrow to help clean up"

"No need Charlie we can get it done" esme says with a sweet smile.

"Yeah we have to go too, hotel won't let us book in after 9" Helen says checking her bags.

"But it's quater past 9 already" emmett says checking his watch.

"Shit" Helen says under her breath.

"You can stay here" Carlisle offers.

"Are you sure? We wouldn't want to impose" Helen says standing up and approaching the group.

"Not at all we have enough room" Carlisle says with a welcoming smile.

"Thank you" Helen says and sits on the sofa next to amiee.