Mornings Suck

Beep.. Beep.. Beep

Fuck you alarm. Shut the fu-

Beep..

I slammed my alarm and hit the snooze. My alarm is a fucking bitch. It should go die in hell. Annoying bitchy alarm. Why can't I just sleep and wake up on my own? Ugggg I should probably get up. I set an alarm for something right.

Beep..

I slammed the off button. "Go suck a dick," I mumbled. I forced my eyes open and rubbed my face with my right hand. Not awake enough to use the other. I checked my clock 7:04. Tuesday. The only day I had a morning class. Why I chose to have morning class? Because... I had a reason when I sighed up for it... now I can't remember. Well that reason can suck a big fat dick. I tried to get out of it but hey everyone hates me. Wait who is that in the other bed? Oh yeah yesterday was a thing. I had a slight urg to wake her up and make her suffer with me, but I just have to be a nice person I let her sleep. Cause she is still scary. It definitely has nothing to do with the fact that I'm attracted to her. Cause I'm not.

I decided to just change my clothes and take a shower. I quietly grabbed my clothes and toiletries then quietly left. Almost everyone was asleep right now so nobody is around. I'm back at my dorm room in twenty minutes (I would have been quicker if it wasn't for my dang cast). Dressed and drying out my naturally blue hair. Yeah, I know, I'm a freak. Add it to the list of news so old it's history. My hair is down to my shoulders. I started combing my hair when Selien started to wake up. I froze, did I somehow wake her up. She opened her eyes saw me and smiled. "Hey, what are you doing up so early." 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you. I just have a morning class. You can just go back to sleep." I say feeling really bad for waking her up. Selien started to get out of bed. "Not a chance once I'm awake I'm awake. Might as well come with you. It'll help me learn the grounds more." She stood up revealing she was only waring a skin tight tank-top and super short shorts. Okay this girl's body is very nice. I realized she was about to change her clothes so I quickly turned around and started putting on my sneakers. I was happy that I was already wearing a hoody and long jeans. I got a couple scars I'm not to fond of. I'm not very physically appealing in the first place. 

I grab my bag and stuffed everything I need into it.  Selien already waiting by the door. She's wearing a dark green sweater, dark jeans but not black, and the same sexy boots as yesterday. Not sexy they are just really great boots. I brushed pasted her and opened the door. Only to have a bucket fall on me. I screamed as I saw what was in it. SPIDERS!! I continued to scream as I swatted and ever place I felt a spider crawling. I threw off my back pack. I was jumping up and down trying to get rid of them. "Lula calm down there fake." Selien said grabbing my shoulders. She showed me the fake spider. I looked down the hall and saw a group of girls recording everything. Selien followed my gaze and looked completely pissed off. "Let's go," I whispered. Selien hesitated but then looked and me and grabbed my backpack from the ground. I fucking hate mornings.