Fairy

Everyone seemed to be stumped on how to explain it to me."I'll be right back." Cassie said before Meghan held her down." No I'll be getting whatever it is you need. Cause you need to rest." Cassie looked a bit upset by bieng told no but still sat back down."Mythical Creatures volume 6 part 3. I should be near the back." Cassie said reluctantly and Meghan vanished with a large gust of wind. "Where did she go?" I asked in aw. I guess Vampires do have super speed. Cassie smiled at my reaction. Before she could answer Meghan was back holding a book that went from her waist to her chin. It's label was on the side. We moved to the floor and Cassie flipped threw the pages. About halfway threw the book she stopped. "Fairys are a very rare spiecies. They are also very reserved creatures. They don't like sharing the secrets that they have or rituals. Some people have wondered if they even speek a language of there own. So most people just have theorys on them and observations. Though there are a few things that nobody challenges. Their magic is stronger than Witches. It is even believed that there magic is stronger than any other magical creature. There are some people that have been able to replicate there magic. But the costs that the replication comes at can be at a catistrofic level. Though it is also acepted that the achivments of the spell are the same as the fairys it is not achieved in the same way. It was believed for a long time that fairys had a certain element that they kept to but it has been thrown out apon a little bit of examination. Though there is something we all know 100% about. Is what a fairy amulet is.  It is the esence or soul of fairys. Everytime a fairy dies there soul gets stuck so there soul is captured into a fairy necklace. Then every hundred years the souls are released into werever it is that souls go. There is a certain fairy that is chosen to take the job. They are named reapers. The fairy amulete also contains healing powers for those that know how to use it. Though it is never used. That is why it was stolen? Probalbly." Well shit. Cassie had cuddled up to Meghan while she talked. I looked at the book witch was writen in a lauguges I didn't know and didn't recognize. There were also pictures but they looked more like drawings. There were pictures of men and women some with wings and some with tatoos of wings on there back. Some had colored sparks coming from there hands. Though it was captivating the wings we the most captivating for me. They had feathers and they melted into a little bit like dragon wings. I kept turning the pages and in them  it showed them doing different things. But one picture was the strangest. It was two fairies fighting with oddly shaped items in there hands. "Outside the human world is a world completly undescovered. And those that choose to live within the world of humans are basically impossible to find. Though fairies hide in plain blaten sight." Selien then sat up strait and a serious attmosphere surounded us. "We need to go to the curent Alphas. I don't have the athority that they have. At least not yet. It is wrong to keep them out of this. You two may have sucseded your superiors and taken all responsiblilties but I have not. At least not yet." Meghan groaned and said a very sarcastic"fine." Cassie just smiled. "I'll call them over."

*ten minutes or so latter*
Okay one of the Alphas is a 6'1 pure, muscle, man, that looks like he wrestles bulls just by breathing. The other Alpha is a 5'6 women that is so nice I was just waiting for her to turn into a unicorn and shit a fucking rainbow. She brought me a platter of choclate chip cookies and pinched my cheeks saying how adorable I was. I'm not say that's bad and the cookies are pretty fucking good. The dude though just stared at me for a bit than walked up to me and we enter a staing contest. I broke though and ducked my head then hid behind Selien. I heard a waking sound. "What was that for, I didn't mean to scare her." I peeked out to see the man was rubbing his head and the little lady was was about to hit his again. "I'm trying to hit some sence into your thick skull! That poor girl just got despelled from a dark spell and who knows what else you need to get over yourself! This is Selien's mate!" He had been hit four more times by the time she was done. To my suprise he just took it. "Sorry!" He said looking at me. The lady saw me and that I was very amused by the mans torment. "Well as much as we all hate it. Tell us everything that has happened."

*Mystery pov*
Ugg they were telling the Alphas what was going on. We were hoping the little Alpha girl would be impulsive and take this on herself. Though this would remove us from our hiding we were ready. All of them will be out of the way before to long.