Stolen

Just die already bitch.
Those were the words written on the floor. Written with everything I owned. Actually every torn, broken, crush, and generally destroyed item I owned. Blanket, sheets, clothes, slippers, ipod,ext. Even my baby blanket that I keep, kept in a box under my bed. Selien's side of the room was untouched. There are a few things I don't see. All the stuff I had for my other classes and... my birth mothers necklace. I rushed to my wardrobe. I stood on the stool and reached my hand to the back of of the top shelf. I couldn't see because I'm so fucking short, but I know it wasn't there. "No," I said as my vision started to blur. "They fucking took it." I turned around and kicked my stuff on the floor. I pulled at my hair as tears streamed heavily down my face. I then collapsed to my hands and knees.  "No no no no," I said but each time my voice got more consumed with emotion. 

Then I could do was cry. I felt arms surround me. I know it was Selien so I just curled up in her arms, wrapped my arms around her chest, pushed my face into her shoulder and just cried. I'm not touchy but I need this. Yes I'm angry they didn't touch any of her stuff but how can I be mad about that. It's not her fault. Unless she lost her key. Selien held me and rocked me back and forth. Trying to calm me down but not pushing me. Eventually I calmed down to small hiccups. "It's okay, shhh it's okay." Selien kept saying rubbing my back to somehow calm me down. I pulled my face out of her shoulder so I could talk. "My mo*hic*thers neck*hic*lace, they *hic* took *hic* it." I knew how terrible and desperate I look, but I don't care. I don't know what I could possibly get out of telling her but I still tell her. She pulled me closer. Before I knew it darkness surrounded me. And I entered the word of my dreams.

*Selien pov*
I was going to literally kill them. Who the tortures a person like this? Ugg but I promised I wouldn't kill them. What do I do? Cause I'm not going to just do nothing. Even if for whatever reason that's what Lula wants. To just let them do this to her. I'm going to get that necklace back and I am getting her out of this place. I got to bring in the big guns. I carefully laid the beautiful sleeping Lula on my bed cause hers is destroyed. I'll get that fixed. See if any of her stuff is salvageable. They really got everything. I gotta let the others know. I leave the room and silently close the door. I'll just quard the door and make my calls. No one is gonna hurt her anymore. "Hey sweetie how's College?" She picked up with one ring. The one woman no one can mess with. Even me. "Mom I need your help."