Class

We walked to my class in silence. I'm trying not to cry. Usually it's some gross goop or water. Not fucking spiders. Whatever reason Selien has for being quiet I was grateful. I'm guessing just her seething rage. The reason I'm scared of her, I'll never be able to mess with her without fear of her and her friends beating me up. I just want them to keep me out of her anger issues stuff. We arrived at my class with about five minutes to spare. "I'll pick you up after. Don't leave without me." Selien said handing me my bag. Right she gabbed my bag. I don't protest or question her. I didn't have the energy. She'll learn. I just nod my head and entered the classroom. "Hey Lula over here." I looked up to see Jack waving me over. Oh yeah I met him yesterday in the car. He already had a crowd of people. But somehow managed to save a seat next to him for me. I mean he saved it for me, might as well. Before I get there a foot reached out and almost fall flat on my face. 

I simply fall to one knee. I really can be such a dumb ass sometimes. "Stay in the back were you belong, Jack we don't associate ourselves with ugly bitches like her." I start to stand up and Jack was suddenly by my side helping me up. He moves quick. This is a mistake. He pulls me up. Why can't they just let it go? "Last time I checked she is not ugly and not a bitch." Jack turned to them all glaring. What's he mad about? I pulled him to the back were I usually sit and collapsed in my seat. Jack has no idea what he's done. You don't align yourself with me. "Thanks," I said suddenly against my instinct to tell him off. Push him away. Jack seemed surprised but he then smiled. "Hey like I said you're my friend. Though I have a feeling I would have done it eventually and in a much worse way. They're homophobes. Guess who is gay and has the best boyfriend in the world. This lovely man that is me." 

Well then he was fucked either way. I smiled at him than turned back to what was happening in class. At least I'm not the only open one now. I can show him how to not get beat up. Though would they really beat him up after yesterday. I glanced at the people staring at us. No they'll do much worse. Once the lecture was over there was still a little time before class was over. "Okay I am full on confused." I turned to see Jack's face looking like a lost puppy. I guess he's just not a math gay like me. He's just one of the cute ones that acts innocent but will absolutely shoot you eleven times after you're dead. "Um, I could help you. I understand it very well." Jack turns to me still with that stupid puppy face. "Please that teacher looks like he will eat me alive." 

I nodded my head as the bell rang. "Don't worry I'm save you from the scary teacher." I stuff my notes into my very disorganized backpack. Jack doesn't even carry a bag. Just his notes. That will backfire . "But first let's get some breakfast I am starved." I chuckled at him. I know he just acts like a pour innocent child. I bet he doesn't even cuss. He's nice but I see him. I remember I stupidly agreed to wait for Selien. Yeah I really work on that. She and I need distance. I guess Jack is fine but we're not friends. I turn to tell Jack just as I see Selien walk in threw the corner of my eye. I toss my bag over my shoulder and follow Jack to greet Selien. "Selien were going to get food want to join?" She seems a lot more happy than when class started. I wonder why?